Chapter 16

*Harry's pov*

Alison had this doubt on going with me and the boys to Funky Buddha?. I hate seeing her being difficult in these kinds of situation, I know the paps will make a way to see things and every move we made.

"Okay Harry, but if those paps would enter the club then I won't be able to go near you--which will probably hurt me" she was worried

I know this is the decision that we need to think of over and over.......

"Harry! Harry!" Gemma came to to living room running like a little girl

"What's that?" I asked

"You got to see this!" she got both mine and Alison's hands and pulled us to the door, I looked at Alison, she was still sad about that decision but as soon as we learned what Gemma was talking about...it was snowing...I smiled, I this is my most favorite time of the year..when Christmas is nearly coming, it snows...

"I'll be back!" I said pushing the door from behind us to get some coat for me and for Gemma and Alison who stood there by the porch. I went back to see the two girls were giggling with the sight of the snow. I gave each one their winter coats and got them beanies too, they wore them hurriedly and ran to the open space.

"Snow! snow! snow" Gemma said as she spread her arms and turned around with her mouth flung open to catch some snow falling down unto us.

Gemma and I always liked snow, when we were kids we used to make snowmen out of them and go to the park to ice skate...but it's freaking cold cold and cold, as she was enjoying the snow I found Alison sat there by the porch, I was about to approach her when Gemma did

"C'mon Alison! this is so fun!" She laughed, Alison didn't say anything but as I see her she was like a girl who just first saw snow, she opened her hands under her chin and catch the tiny snowflakes and stared at it as it melts. I joined them and played on the snow.

I can see that the little worry she had earlier was, I think a little gone, thanks to my sister who catches her attention. I think we can make a better plan about going to Funky Buddha this coming weekend and not worrying about the paparazzi's following us.

It's very late at night when we entered back the house, we shook off the snow from our coat and hang them by the door. Mum was burning some firewood to keep the house warm, we joined her.

"Were's Robin?" I asked

"He's sleeping" she said folding her arms across her chest and sitting into the couch with us...we stared at the fire in the fireplace...

"Ahhhhhh!" Gemma yawned "It's time for bed" she clapped her hand to her mouth, stood up and gave us each a kiss

"Goodnight"

"Night!" I said

"Me too" mum said as she stood up holding Gemma's arm who was about to kiss her too "goodnight sweetie" she said to me "goodnight love" she said to Alison

"Goodnight Mrs. Twist" Alison said

Alison and I were left in the couch this time, we have nothing to talk about, I flung my arms to her shoulder as she rests her head on my chest..I gave her a kiss on top of her head, her scent was strawberries. I closed my eyes and felt her breathe she wrapped her hand over my stomach and rubbed her head gently on my chest. We slept by the couch.

.......

The next morning I woke up on the couch, I felt Alison moving her head, waking up.

"Morning" I said as she looked at my eyes, her eyes were brown and beautiful, something you cannot resist.

"Good morning" she said back and kissed me on my lips and tapped my thighs "I'll get breakfast"

"Wanna have a walk outside" I said

"I'll join you" she likes to come with me everywhere I go, maybe she doesn't like that one that happened in the grocery last time.

I found out it was six in the morning and no one seems to be awake this time, Alison and I both got our coats and took a walk outside, the snow was not as thick as it was since then, it's like it just rained outside but the snow will grow more thicker as Christmas drew near. We walked together, I draw her close to me but she pushed me away..to be honest I felt disappointed so I gave her a look and frowned, she smiled at the ground and held my gloved hand, our hands intertwined, she swung them in the air, she's such a kiddy kiddy.

"You want coffee?" I asked her

"Uhum" she nodded

We walked to the nearest café and we bought a cup for each of us, then walked until we felt our legs tired.

"Let's sit by the park" I offered

"Sure" she said, she's looked different with that red beanie on her head and those eyes were very beautiful and her nose were turning red of the cold.

We reached a park and sat there, feeling the winter air with our coffee, I looked at her, her face turning like the color of her beanie and her scarf that mum had given her. As we finished our coffee we walked back home, our gloved hands intertwined and swinging in the air, we're silent but we can melt the snow with our love for each other.

"Oh there you are!" mum said as we entered the living room

"We went for a walk" I gave her a smile

"Breakfast is ready!" Gemma said happily, you can hear her from the kitchen

We sat by the kitchen, all five of us sported some eggs and toast

"Alison are you leaving the next next day?" mum asked as she jots something on a small piece of paper.

"Yes" Alison said, I looked at her, I almost forgot she's going to leave, makes me sad.

I forgot that she's been here for about a week, I want to make her last day in Cheshire a beautiful one.