Chapter 24

*Harry's pov*

Alison asked to go on ice skating so I let her, I made her my queen tonight, we drove back to their house after we took our dinner in some usual fast food. I just wish we could have some more time to spend here in America so I can watch over her.

I bid goodbye to her, I hate to leave, honestly. But before I rode my car, I felt her ran to me and hugged my back with tears in her eyes. I know what this means. It's hard for me to leave too.

"Don't leave" I faced her, she looks like a kid who lost her mum while taking a stroll and finally found each other.

I wiped away her tears, I have to leave..

"Sorry if we have to be like this Alison, I am trying my best to make you happy, I'll be back soon" I hugged her and she was burying her face on my chest holding my coat. She's crying like broken. I don't know when I can be back, if I can only turn back times.

"Okay--okay--" she wipes her tears "it's just that, I think I am going to miss you more, after this night, it's hard to be away from you Harry."

"Shh--I would do anything to reach you always" I kissed her forehead and assures her I would be back. If only Louise would ask her to go back for our tour this coming year, then I would always see her.

"Thanks again" she was more calm now she tiptoed and reach for my cheek to kiss me, I immediately responded to that one when I held her waist and kissed her. I traced my hand on the middle of her back to her neck to her cheek.

"Goodbye for now" I said

"Bye Harry-goodnight and I love you"

"Take care yourself" I gave her another kiss and she returned the gesture, I pulled off and bid goodbye to her and quickly rode my car back to our hotel.

I reached the hotel for about half an hour, it was already midnight and I haven't got myself a proper sleep since we got to America especially when I think of Alison.

I traced my way to the bed since the room was a bit lighted by the lamp left open, finding Louis and Zayn sleeping on a separate sofa, Niall was on the bed sleeping with his mouth flung open and Liam was on the floor with a book over his face.

I took a rest beside Niall who was sleeping soundly. I slowly closed my eyes and I was thinking blankly, until I felt my eyes drift to sleep.

The next morning I woke up on the bed alone, I checked the time and found out it was six in the morning, and we were having an interview by ten this morning, I sat upright and tried to find the other boys who were sleeping soundly last night when I came, I got to the bathroom to take a quick shower and when I got out, still no sign of the boys, I was dripping when I checked my phone for a text message, it was from Liam

'We're on the other room..grooming'

After reading the text message I immediately dried myself and pulled up my pants, wiped my hair and combed it a little and proceeded to the room where the boys was. When I entered the room, I found the other boys sitting on the bed waiting for their turn to be hair dressed. Lou was already fixing Zayn's hair, I greeted them with a smile.

"Morning Louise"

"Morning"

I exchanged bro fist with the other boys and sat beside Louis who was playing something on his phone.

"How was your date last night?" Zayn asked as Lou pulled his hair into a quiff

"It was fun--she had fun" I said

"Where did you guys go?" Liam asked but Louis threw him a ball of paper when he asked

"None of your business" Louis said jokingly, I laughed at them as I watch them threw each other lines

While I watch them and was about to join them when Louise called me for my turn, I sat on the chair and she combed my hair and got her blow dryer. I reach for something from her table but she keeps on slapping my hands and asks me to behave.

"How was Alison?" she asked, maybe to get my attention

"She's completely fine" I said

"Great--did she told you something about me?" she asked

"No?" I looked at her "why?"

"Oh--I was just thinking if she wants to come with me for your tour--ahh probably like the whole year--anywhere?"

Wow! really she would ask Alison to join us this upcoming tour next year? I am so excited. I stood up to give Louise a hug.

"Thanks Louise" I said

"You're welcome Harry--but please I want to ask her personally"

"Of course"

"Thanks" she said "now will you please take your seat now?" she laughed pulling off from the hug

I sat there until Lou finished my hair and after putting some make up on my face. I cannot believe that she's remembered Alison and she wants her to come on tour next year and with us.