Chapter 11

*Alison's pov*

"I always think of you Alison, I may be on the other side of the world but I will always have you in my heart, my brain"

I blushed when Harry said those words to me, it's like the feeling of first being in love. I gave him another kiss and say goodnight to him as he sat on the edge of the bed and slowly stood up heading the door. Really, I enjoyed everything we did today.

"We're gonna go golf-ing tomorrow, Robin wants you to join" he said before he leaves the room.

"I will be eager to join you" I said. Oh how I always want to do golf! can't remember when was the last time Harry forced me to go with him, It was back when he and my dad went golf-ing back at home. Dad said he was such a golf dude.

Harry left me in this white room, I laid down on the soft bed staring blankly at the ceiling with an empty mind. I can't sleep, what the heck! I turned off the lights then I sat back on the bed and swung my feet then laid again to bed, jet lag must be hitting. I did the same for almost an hour, I got my earphones and stuck them in my ear, but it didn't played any sound, I was careless for few moments when a knock came to the door. A familiar voice came. It was Harry.

"Hey" he greeted "Can I come in?"

"Sure--but don't open the light" I said, I was on the same position with my headphones on

"What are you doing?" he asked in his accent was hitting hard. "Why aren't you sleeping yet?" he sat beside me

"Jetlag?" I said lifting my head from the bed

"That's the feeling, but we make fun of it--sometimes"

"How do you deal with it?" I said sitting upright

"Nah-just letting sleep fell over--I never had a good sleep really--we're always awake, you know--landing into one place then to another then to the hotel then to rehearsals..that's life. My life. No proper rest."

I felt kinda pity about this when he told me about this. But I can't do anything 'coz this was his life, the life he was meant to be into.

"Weird" I said adjusting myself unto the pillows when suddenly I felt two hands already hugging me by my stomach. Harry, he was breathing heavily at my back. I faced him, I can't see his face but I can feel those stares he makes. I buried my face on his chest, his scent was amusing though.

"Are you not wearing a shirt?" I said in a whisper

"It's hot" he said

"Do you ever thought what everyone's going to think of us, you being shirtless and attempting to sleep on this room?"

I got up and turned on the flashlight of my phone and got a shirt from my bag which I remembered that he lend to me one time when I got soaked from the rain and threw it to him. I find it funny because he immediately sat and put the shirt on, I watched his shadow went back to the bed, I joined him and found again our faces centimeters apart. I am not kidding, we where centimeters apart. I don't know what he was thinking but words escaped his mouth.

"I love you" he whispered, his breath into my face

"Love you more"

"No-I looooooooooooooooooove yooooou!" he whispered again

"I love you mostly" I repeated.

I felt his hands touched my neck to my waist, then next thing I knew, we were kissing. Just kissing. This kiss was the greatest thing on earth, it was like, the clock did stopped ticking and it's just the two of us in the middle of the night.

We can't seem to find sleep so we went talking and never realizing what time was it, such a jet lag..

"Harry" I said

"Whuut?" he said his accent was strong, and a bedroom voice, kills me.

"Can you sing to me?" I asked shyly, I am still shy of asking him, I don't know, but it's good I think, I should know who am I..

"Of course! what do you want?" he said on a whisper

"A song that will maybe drift me to sleep?" I said, he hummed an unfamiliar tune, OH GOODNESS GRACIOUS! HIS VOICE WAS LIFE GIVING!

We both drifted to sleep, we were embracing each other that tightly, this was one of the best nights I had so far..I felt a hundred percent safe when I am in his arms, I love Harry and no one will take that away from me, his family, I have loved them so much, he likes my family, I wish I can still spend more times with him just like this one.