𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

"Alright Natsu, I'll come pick you up after my practice so please wait for me." Hinata said as Natsu nodded.

"Ok onii-chan."

Hinata hugged his little sister goodbye as he left to school.

••••••••••

Hinata was tapping his pencil on his desk as he was waiting for the bell to ring.

The bell eventually rang and off Hinata went to eat a snack.

He walked towards the stairs to the rooftop as it was one of his favorite spots.

He sat down as he ate his snack and took in the fresh air.

Time sure passes by quickly as the bell rang and Hinata quickly ran to his next class as he didn't want to be late again.

•••••••••

Hinata was in his last class as he was excited for it to end.

The bell rang as Hinata hopped out of his seat and quickly left to the gym.

••••••••••

Hinata was waiting for one of his upperclassman to arrive since their the only ones who have the key to unlock the gym.

Well besides Ukai who has arrived and unlocked the door for Hinata.

"Thanks coach!" Hinata yelled as he entered the gym and got to practicing.

Tsukishima arrived after as he saw Hinata and followed after him.

Hinata was going to put on his sweater since it was pretty chilly today but it was a bit long on the sleeves.

"Sheesh." Tsukishima said as he went behind Hinata and grabbed his hands.

He rolled up Hinata's sweater sleeves and Hinata was now able to show his hands.

"Thanks Tsuki!" Hinata happily said, giving Tsukishima his bright warm smile.

Tsukishima blushed as he fixed his glasses and left out of the gym all flustered.

Everyone eventually arrived as they all gave their warm welcoming to Hinata.

"Shoyoo!"

"Noya-sann!"

Hinata and Nishinoya hugged as the others were a bit upset.

Nishinoya stuck his tongue out as he knew he was making the team jealous.

They all glared at him as he shivered a bit but didn't care.

"Come on Noya! We have to practice!"

••••••••••

Hinata was still full of energy as everyone else around him were pretty worn out.

"Alright that's enough, it's time for all of you to head home." Ukai said.

Hinata quickly went to change as he had to pick up his little sister, as he ran to the locker room.