𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟭

"Alright everyone hurry, hurry! We got to go!" Ukai shouted as everyone grabbed their belongings and got on the bus.

"Umm.. Couch? Where are we going?" Tanaka asked as everyone was also thinking the same thing.

"We're having a match."

"With who??" Everyone asked as Ukai was a bit startled.

"With Fukurōdani." Ukai said as he smirked.

Everyone looked ready to play as Hinata was pretty excited too.

"Now save your energy until the match." Ukai said as everyone nodded as they went back to either talking or taking a nap.

••••••••••

"We've arrived everyone hurry and get up!" Ukai yelled as some of the team was startled by his yelling since they were asleep and quickly got up.

Everyone entered the Fukurōdani gym and said their hellos.

"Bokuto!" Hinata yelled as he ran over to him and jumped pretty high as Bokuto was startled and caught Hinata in his arms.

"Woah! Awesome jump my disciple!" Bokuto praised as Hinata chuckled.

Hinata and Bokuto talked for a little while but their couches called them so they can talk about their strategies on how to beat one another.

••••••••••

Everyone was worn out from the match as Fukurōdani had won.

Akaashi was sitting down on the floor as Hinata sat with him and they sat there in silence.

Hinata was so worn out he started to fall asleep.

He tried to stay awake but his eyes just got heavier and heavier.

Soon he had fallen asleep.

Hinata started sliding as he landed on Akaashi's shoulder, and Akaashi was startled but he didn't mind.

Hinata started to slide some more as he now was sleeping on Akaashi's lap.

Akaashi blushed as he turned away and covered his face.

••••••••••

Hinata had woken up not long after and he went up to Bokuto as he praised him and of course praised the rest of the Fukurōdani members.

Akaashi got Hinata's praise as Hinata went on and on about how amazing Akaashi is.

Akaashi patted Hinata's head as he felt how soft his hair was.

Akaashi then started playing with Hinata's hair as Hinata was confused but let Akaashi go on.

"Akaashi..? Your touching Hinata's hair, are you okay?"

Akaashi realized what he did as he stopped.

"Sorry Hinata." Akaashi said as he bowed.

"It's okay Akaashi! I liked that you played with my hair!" Hinata exclaimed as he went back to his team.

Akaashi blushed in embarrassment as he also went back to his team.

"Ok guys, we're going to be staying in a hotel since it has gotten way too late to go home." Ukai said as he sighed.

Everyone was pretty tired as they didn't care and went to the hotel they would be staying at.

••••••••••

Hinata wasn't that tired as he felt his phone buzz.

Akaashi had texted him.

[ Akaashi- I'm outside. ]

Hinata quickly put on some shoes as he left his room and went to go see why Akaashi was here and so late at night.

Hinata arrived outside as he didn't see anyone but then Akaashi appeared.

Hinata ran over to him as Akaashi stood silent.

"Akaashi why are you here?! It's so late." Hinata said as he was worried.

Akaashi patted his head as he grabbed his hand and pulled him.

They walked in silent as they arrived to a tiny park.

Hinata eyes sparkled as he went to sit on one of the swings.

Akaashi sat on the one beside him as they chatted for a little while.

••••••••••

It was now so late as Hinata needed to go back to the hotel and get some sleep.

"Wah!? It's so late! Akaashi we need to go home! I'll see you tomorrow-!"

Hinata was pulled and pinned to a tree.

Akaashi lifted his chin and Hinata blushed as Akaashi leaned closer as their lips were brushing against each other.

Akaashi kissed Hinata.

Just a peck.

"Good night." Akaashi said as he then grabbed Hinata and dropped him back to the hotel.

Hinata blushed as he quickly went back to his room and off he went to sleep.