𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬

Lunch time was over and it was time for Hinata to go to his next class.

••••••••••

Hinata was in art class as he sat in his seat and paid attention.

"Ok class, today we'll bring drawing portraits of one another. Yes, you'll be able to choose your partners. Now get to work!" The teacher said as everyone quickly scattered to find each other a partner.

'Hmm.. who should I go to?'

Yamaguchi noticed Hinata as he tried his best to push through his classmates.

He eventually made it as he went up to Hinata.

"Hey Hinata. Would you like to be my partner?" Yamaguchi asked as Hinata eyes sparkled.

"Sure Yams!"

••••••••••

Yamaguchi and Hinata were sitting across each other as they were drawing each other.

"Ok, 5 more minutes and then you're done." The teacher said as she checked her watch.

Hinata was almost finished as he smiles.

"Done!"

"Tch. He probably drew Yamaguchi horrible."

"His drawing just going to be a stick doodle."

"He probably didn't even take this drawing portrait seriously."

Whispers were all around the room as Hinata could hear them and so did Yamaguchi as he was getting a bit angry.

Hinata chuckled as he showed his drawing to Yamaguchi.

(I don't own this! Credit is for the original artist.)

Everyone went quiet as Hinata gave everyone a death glare as some of them were amazed and clapped.

Hinata bowed as he sat back down in his seat as Yamaguchi was nearly finished.

"..aaanndd.. done!" Yamaguchi said as he flipped his board and showed Hinata.

 done!" Yamaguchi said as he flipped his board and showed Hinata

(Not mine)

"Woah! Yams, I love it!" Hinata said as Yamaguchi blushed and bowed when people clapped.

••••••••••

It was time for Hinata and Yamaguchi to head to practice.

"Sorry Yams! I still got to put a few things back, you can go on without me."

"It's fine Hinata, I'll wait outside then until you're finished." Yamaguchi said as he stepped outside.

Hinata accidentally got red paint on his hands as he sighed and decided to wash his hands after he was done.

A strange girl entered the room as she saw Hinata's red painted hands as she smirked.

She splashed red paint on her left eye as she quickly ran out.

Hinata was finally finished as he left and saw the strange girl hugging Yamaguchi.

"Hey Yams, what happened?" Hinata said as he was confused until he saw the red paint on her left eye.

"How could you do this to me Hinata! I didn't want any trouble..!" The strange girl said as she was shouting out nonsense.

Yamaguchi looked furious as Hinata was worried.

"Yams.? I swear I didn't-!"

"Shut up." Yamaguchi said as Hinata stopped talking.

Yamaguchi smacked the strange girl away as the strange girl then fell to the floor with a thud.

"Hinata would never hurt someone. I know it's red paint." Yamaguchi said as the strange girl was now crying and terrified.

"Leave." Yamaguchi said as he glared down at the strange girl as she got up and quickly ran away.

Hinata sighed in relief as he hugged Yamaguchi.

"Thanks."

"Why are you thanking me?"

"Because you believed in me." Hinata said

Yamaguchi couldn't help but blush.