𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳

"Onii-chan! Wake up! Wake up!" Natsu yelled as she was jumping on Hinata's bed.

"Mm.. whaaat..?"

"You have practice today don't you?" Natsu said as Hinata eyes were now wide open as he quickly got out of bed and went to eat.

••••••••••

Hinata arrived to practice as they were all told to run a few miles.

Hinata bowed as he quickly went to do his miles.

Hinata was spacing out a bit but would regain his focus.

Unfortunately it didn't end well because now Hinata was wandering off course and was running in the wrong direction.

As Hinata continue to space out he bumped into some hard as he fell to the ground and finally snapped out of his thoughts.

"Ouch.."

"I'm sorry. Oh. Hinata Shoyo from the concrete." A familiar voice said as Hinata looked up to see Ushijima.

Hinata eyes sparkled as he jumped back onto his feet.

"Ushijima!! Wahh~! So good to see you!" Hinata said as he gave Ushijima a hug.

Ushijima looked serious but he started to blush.

"Hinata Shoyo, what are you doing here?" Ushijima asked as Hinata was confused.

"What do you mean Ushijima-?" Hinata said as he turned around and freaked out.

"Ahh! I went off course!" Hinata yelled as he knew he probably get yelled if he went back.

"Umm.. why don't we hang out Ushijima~?" Hinata said as he's not ready to be yelled.

"Sure, would you like to continue running?" Ushijima asked as Hinata nodded and off they went.

Back on their jogs.

••••••••••

Hinata saw a dog as he ran off to go pet it.

"Ushijima look! A cute dog!" Hinata said excitedly as he pet the dog and the dog was enjoying the attention it was getting.

"Good boy, good boy~!" Hinata said as Ushijima frowned.

"No!"

Both Hinata and the dog were confused as they didn't like that Ushijima yelled at them.

"Good dog!" Ushijima said.

Hinata and the dog were both now happy as Hinata went back to petting it when someone was heading towards their direction.

"Oh my god! Thanks for finding my dog! I've been looking for him everywhere!" The woman said as the dog jumped into her arms.

"Glad that the dog had such a good person to take care of it~." Hinata said as he smiled at the woman which made her blush.

Ushijima saw as he wrapped his arms around Hinata's waist and glared at the woman.

The woman shivered as she thanked them for finding her dog and left quickly.

"Ushijima? You can let go now." Hinata said as Ushijima groaned and just kept hugging Hinata from behind.

Hinata turned around and sighed as he hugged Ushijima and it felt nice.