𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬

"Tsukishima you sly little b*tch.." Nishinoya said as he was upset that Tsukishima was able to kiss Hinata.

'Oh well.'

••••••••••

Nishinoya was making his way into the gates when someone jumped on his back.

"Woah-!"

"Hey Noya!" Hinata said as Nishinoya was happy to hear Hinata's voice.

"Hey Shoyo! How you doing?"

"Pretty good! Want to walk to class together?" Hinata asked as Nishinoya nodded as they started walking.

••••••••••

It was time for practice as Nishinoya and Hinata were hanging out.

They also practiced with each other which was a bit difficult since they didn't play for each other but they were able to figure it out.

Though I can't say that Kageyama was too pleased.

Though Hinata didn't notice his glare towards Nishinoya.

••••••••••

After a lot of practice both Hinata and Nishinoya were sweaty.

"I need to go wash off.. I feel so stickyy~..!" Nishinoya groaned as Hinata chuckled and nodded.

"Same! C'mon Noya! Let's go wash off." Hinata said as he pulled Nishinoya by his hand.

Nishinoya walked behind Hinata as they arrived at the water fountain.

Hinata went first as he washed his face, but then he looked behind to take a look at Nishinoya as he had this smile.

He turned back to pretend to wash his face but then he sprayed water at Nishinoya.

"Shoyo!" Nishinoya said as he laughed when he was sprayed with water.

They both laughed.

They dried themselves off as Nishinoya decided to show himself off to Hinata.

"Hey Shoyo look!" Nishinoya said as he showed Hinata his muscles.

"Wahh!! You have muscles!" Hinata exclaimed as his eyes sparkled.

Nishinoya was happy that Hinata was praising him.

"I hope I get some muscles too!" Hinata said as Nishinoya smiled.

"Of course you will! If you do a lot of exercising and lifting then you'll get yourself some of your own muscles." Nishinoya said as Hinata was inspired by Nishinoya's speech.

"I'll do my best Noya!" Hinata said in determination as Nishinoya chuckled and hugged the tangerine.

It was time for everyone to head home as everyone said their goodbyes and left home.