𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵

'I'm so late!'

Hinata was running to class as he was just 3 minutes late.

"Shoyo Hinata! You are late!"

Hinata bowed his head.

"I'm very sorry! It won't happen again!" Hinata said as the teacher sighed.

"Just.. go to your seat."

Hinata thanked his teacher as it was on with the lesson.

••••••••••

Class has ended as Hinata was onto his next one.

The teacher talked and talked as she finally letting everyone do their own thing.

Hinata was bored as he tried to entertain himself by making paper swans but he eventually got bored again.

He saw Tsukishima as he was just reading a book and listening to music.

Hinata's eyes sparkled as he walked right over to him.

Tsukishima saw Hinata heading his way as he just ignored it.

Hinata was behind him as Tsukishima opened one eye.

Hinata took off Tsukishima's headphones as he got annoyed.

"Let's talk!" Hinata said as Tsukishima sighed but couldn't help but feel happy.

"Whatever.."

••••••••••

Everyone was practicing in the gym as Hinata was practicing with Kageyama.

Kageyama was going to toss the ball to Hinata but then the ball went flying outside as Hinata went to go get it.

'Where did the ball go?- Ah! Found it!'

Hinata picked up the ball as he quickly ran back inside.

"I found it!" Hinata said as he ran but then a hand grabbed his chin as his head tilted back.

Tsukishima leaned in forward and their lips touched.

Tsukishima then left as Hinata was blank.

Until his face turned red as he was now blushing like crazy.

Kageyama and some of the Karasuno members witnessed what had happened as Kageyama grabbed a ball and threw it at Tsukishima.

Kiyoko somehow manage to capture Hinata and Tsukishima kissing on her phone as she went to go show Yachi.

"Tch!" Tsukishima winced in pain.

*Tsukishima won! Lol, seems like he was Hinata's first kiss 😘 ;>*