𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭

Hinata was done with practice as he was a heading home when he saw Lev.

Lev looked upset for some reason.

Hinata decided to he'd gather up some flowers and maybe give them to him to make him feel better.

Hinata saw some sunflower, not too far and went to grab a few.

••••••••••

Lev was pissed as he kicked the dirt and then kicked a rock as it went flying.

Lev then had a flower in his face as he was even more pissed as he pushed the flower out of the way.

"What the he-?!.. Hinata?" Lev said as Hinata smiled.

"Hey Lev!"

Lev blushed a bit as he was embarrassed.

Hinata got the sunflower out of Lev's face as he tilted his head a bit to the side.

"Why are you upset Lev?" Hinata asked as Lev sighed and sat in the ground.

"Well Kenma told me about how you guys got to hang out and to be honest I was jealous." Lev said as he scratched the back of his neck and chuckled.

"I guess it pretty stupid now that I think about it.."

"Then.. do you want to hang out sometime?" Hinata asked as Lev's eyes widen as he smiled and nodded.

"Yeah!"

Hinata was glad that Lev was finally happy and got up and said his goodbye as still had to go pick up Natsu and then head home.

••••••••••

It was already the next day as Hinata was running to practice as he arrived and then saw Nekoma.

"Oh. What is Nekoma doing here coach?" Hinata asked as Ukai chuckled.

"Well we're going to have a rematch since the last game ended in a draw." Ukai said as Hinata's eyes sparkled and was now determined.

"Hinata!"

Hinata turned around to see Inuoka.

"Inuoka!"

Hinata and Inuoka started chatting with each other as the match began as they both quickly went to their spots.

••••••••••

Everyone was really worn out except of course Hinata.

"Another round!" Hinata shouted as Nekoma's coach shivered.

"Oi. Hinata, everyone needs a break." Ukai said as he chuckles.

Hinata nodded as he went to go a drink.

Inuoka went back to talking with Hinata as Lev was a bit jealous.

He went over to Hinata as he pushed Inuoka away as he was squashing Inuoka's face.

"Hey Hinata! So good to see you again!" Lev said as he smiled at Hinata.

"Ah! Lev, hello!" Hinata said as he gave Lev a smile.

Inuoka glared at Lev as he pushed him away as he was going to talk to Hinata when Lev pushed him back and then they started arguing with each other.

"Hello Shoyo." Kenma said as Hinata turns towards Kenma.

"Hey Kenma!"

Kenma smiles as he now has Hinata to himself.