𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳

"Onii-chan! Wake up!!" You're going to be late!" Natsu yelled as she shook Hinata to wake up as Hinata groaned.

"Alright, alright. I'm up." Hinata said as he got it out of bed.

••••••••••

Hinata saw Yachi carrying some cartons of juice which worried him as he quickly went over to help her.

"Hey Yachi, do you need some help?" Hinata asked as Yachi smiled in relief.

"Yes please!"

Hinata got a few of the cartons of juice off of Yachi and carried them for her.

"Thanks for the help Hinata-kun." Yachi said as she sighed in relief.

"What's with the juice though?" Hinata asked as Yachi jolted and then she smiled.

"Oh! It's for the team, Coach Ukai asked me to bring it for them." Yachi said as Hinata understood and nodded.

"Well I got to get to class, see you after school Yachi." Hinata said as he walked off.

••••••••••

Hinata was pretty normal all day as he was already in his last class.

The bell rang as it dismissed all the students and Hinata quickly went to the gym to get change and to practice with Kageyama.

••••••••••

Yachi was carrying the last cartons of juice and was making her way to the gym but didn't notice the rock as she tripped and fell to the ground.

"Ah-! Hinata watch out-!" Yachi yelled as the juice went flying onto Hinata.

All the juice spilled over Hinata as he stumbled to the floor.

"Ouch.." Hinata winced lowly to himself.

Hinata was now soaked in juice as everyone witnessed what had happened

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Hinata!" Yachi apologized as Hinata licked his lips.

"No worries, I'm fine!" Hinata said as Yachi was freaking out when Hinata licked his lips as she was blushing

The others witnessed what Hinata did and arrows struck their hearts.

"H-Hinata..?" Yachi said as Hinata was confused.

Tsukishima had taken a photo of Hinata as he quickly saved it as Daichi quickly ordered them to bring some wet cloths.

"Where is Suga??" Daichi asked as Asahi pointed to Suga who was clearly going for a kiss.

Daichi quickly stopped him as Sugawara sighed as he was dragged away.

Nishinoya gave Hinata the wet cloth as Hinata thanked him as he cleaned up his sticky face.

"I better get out of these clothes.. guess I got to do laundry today.." Hinata said.

He took off his shirt as everyone blushed and Daichi just smacked his head.

'I don't get paid for this..'

Hinata made his way to the lockers as he got changed back into his school uniform.

What a long day this has been day, poor Hinata.