𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟴

Practice ended as Hinata was walking out of the school gates when he bumped into someone.

'I need to stop bumping into people.'

"Sorry about that- oh! Tendou! What are you doing here?" Hinata asked as Tendou smirked.

"Well if it isn't Karasuno's #10~." Tendou said as he wrapped his arms around Hinata's waist.

"Mind if I come with you home?" Tendou asked as Hinata smiled.

"Sure! Why not~."

Tendou smirked as they both made their way to Hinata's house.

••••••••••

"Welcome home honey- oh.. hello. Who may you be?" Hinata's mother asked as Tendou bowed down to show his respect.

"Hello my name is Tendou Satori, and I'm.. hm.. well I'm not sure. Maybe I'll be your future son-in-law~." Tendou said as Hinata's mother was surprised.

But then she chuckled and smiled.

"I guess we'll have to see. It also very nice to meet you Satori. Hinata is probably done changing, would you mind telling him that dinner is ready?"

Tendou nodded as he left but then realized he forgot to ask which door was Hinata's room.

He decided to open a random door and hoped it was Hinata's room but it wasn't.

The room had a bright yellow color and there sat a little girl.

"Hello? Who are you?" Natsu asked as she was playing with a volleyball.

"Sorry, I thought this was Hinata's room." Tendou apologized.

"His room is across from mine." Natsu said as Tendou thanked her and made his way.

Tendou knocked as there was no reply and of course he entered the room and saw Hinata half naked.

"Oh, sorry Tendou. I'm changing still. You could come in if you-"

Tendou slammed the door.

"-would like.." Hinata said as Tendou didn't hear the rest of his sentence, Hinata on the other hand shrugged as he quickly finished getting changed.

••••••••••

Tendou stayed over for dinner as Natsu wasn't too pleased.

I mean could you blame her?

She still doesn't know Tendou's name and he was still a stranger to her.

"So.. um.. I still didn't get your name." Natsu said as Tendou jolted.

"Oh yeah-! Sorry. My name is Tendou." Tendou said as he gave Natsu a smile.

"Hm. Who are you to my onii-chan?" Natsu said as she was pouting.

"Natsu Hinata! Manners!" Hinata's mother said as Natsu then felt bad.

"S-sorry.." Natsu said as she looked like she was going to cry.

Tendou got out of his seat as he held Natsu in his arms.

"Hey don't worry about it. I know you just care about your big brother. So don't cry please." Tendou said in a gentle voice as Natsu didn't cry and actually fell asleep in his arms.

Hinata was shocked as he smiled and thanked Tendou for not taking Natsu's threat to heart.

Hinata's mother apologized again about Natsu's behavior as Tendou told her not to worry as he was okay about it.

It was also getting pretty late as it was time for Tendou to get home.

"Why don't you stay the night? It's pretty late right now." Hinata's mother said as Tendou shook his head.

"It's alright. Besides I already got a ride to come pick me up." Tendou said as Hinata's mother smiled and said her goodbye to Tendou.

Hinata decided to walk Tendou out as his ride was here.

"See you #10." Tendou said as Hinata smiled as he grabbed Tendou's face and kissed his cheek.

Tendou was shook.

"Thanks for not taking Natsu's threat to heart. Goodbye!"

Tendou smirked as he was blushing.