𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

"Alright everyone let's go, let's go!" Ukai yelled as everyone quickly hopped into the bus.

"Couch? Where are we going?" Daichi asked as Ukai smirks.

"We're going to go play with Aoba Johsai." Ukai said as everyone was excited.

••••••••••

They finally arrived to their hotel that they would be staying for the night as everyone went to go take a shower before bed.

••••••••••

The next morning finally came as everyone was getting ready and grabbing their stuff.

Hinata sat next to Tsukishima as he was still a bit tired and laid down on Tsukishima's shoulder.

Tsukishima blushed as everyone glared but knew they couldn't do anything since Hinata is now taking a nap.

Tsukishima decided to also take a nap as he put his head on top of Hinata's as they were now both asleep.

••••••••••

Hinata woke up as they had arrived to the school and quickly went to the gym.

"Chibi-chan~."

Hinata turned around as he gasped.

"Grand King!" Hinata shouted as he jumped into Oikawa's arms.

Karasuno glared as Oikawa just stuck his tongue out at them.

He then place Hinata down and wrapped his arm around his neck.

"Come on Chibi-chan, let's head inside." Oikawa said with a smile.

••••••••••

"Alright! Go on and change!" Aoba Johsai's couch said as Oikawa grabbed Hinata.

Oikawa leads Hinata to the Aoba Johsai locker room as Hinata was amazed.

"Wahh~! I'm in Aoba Johsai's locker room!" Hinata said as he sees Oikawa's jacket.

Oikawa decided to change as the other came into the locker room.

Hinata put on Oikawa's jacket and sweats over his shorts and looked into the mirror.

'Woah.. awesome~!'

Hinata looked at the sleeves as they were a bit long as well as the sweats.

Oikawa came back to check on Hinata as he saw Hinata in his uniform.

His nose started to drip.

Iwazumi walked towards Oikawa as he saw him having a nosebleed and quickly yelled to get some tissues.

"Why the hell are you even having a nosebleed-?" Iwazumi saw Hinata in the Aoba Johsai uniform as he blushed.

"Look Iwazumi! Don't I look cool?" Hinata asked as Iwazumi shook his head.

"Really? Thanks Iwazumi~." Hinata said as he gave Iwazumi a smile as it made him faint.

"Ahh! Iwazumi!"

Hinata took off the uniform as he had to leave already leaving both boys unconscious.

••••••••••

Hinata was pretty worn out as he slept next to Yamaguchi not even realizing it and doze off.

Yamaguchi blushed as Hinata then cuddle into his arms.

He then cuddled Hinata back as they fell asleep in each other's arms and it was comfortable for them.

Of course the others weren't too pleased.