𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮

The next day came by fast as Hinata was getting ready to leave the classroom as soon as possible.

"Ok class, who would like to answer this question?"

No one dared to move.

"Guess I'll have to choose. Hm.."

The teacher scanned through the room as everyone was nervous.

"How about.. Shoyo?" The teacher said as Hinata jolted.

"Ah.. well..-"

The bell rang as Hinata happily smiled and quickly left before the teacher could stop him.

••••••••••

Hinata quickly changed into his clothes as he headed outside as he began his practice.

The others finally came as Hinata was already sweaty but still full of energy.

"Alright guys! Huddle up!" Ukai said as everyone sat around him.

"Tomorrow were going to have a practice match with Date Tech." Ukai said as everyone nodded.

Hinata was the most excited as his eyes were sparkling.

'I'm going to see Aone!'

Everyone was dismissed as they all went back to practicing for there match tomorrow.

••••••••••

Tomorrow came as everyone was getting onto the bus.

Hinata sat next to Yachi and Kiyoko since they were having a conversation.

The others quickly sat in a seat and off they went.

••••••••••

"Wahh~! We're here!" Yachi said as everyone got up from their seats and quickly hopped out of the bus.

Hinata eyes sparkled as he was so ready to have this match.

They opened the doors to the gym as they saw the whole Date Tech volleyball team.

They had barely gotten to the gym as they saw Karasuno.

There was fiery tension in the air as Hinata saw Aone and ran towards him.

"Hello Aone! How are you?" Hinata asked as Aone patted his head.

'Our ace is too cute!'

Hinata giggled as everyone's hearts were struck by an arrow.

"That's good to hear Aone~!" Hinata said as the coaches told everyone to go get changed.

••••••••••

"Look everyone!" Hinata shouted as he came out wearing Aone's jersey and Aone was wearing Hinata's and you could tell he was having the time of his life wearing Hinata's jersey.

Everyone blushed as some had to look away since it was too cute.

Hinata took off Aone's jersey as he gave it back to him and Aone did the same with Hinata's.

"Your jersey is too big on me!" Hinata said as Aone nodded in agreement.

Hinata giggled as everyone was ready to start this match.

••••••••••

The match ended with Date Tech winning.

"Awesome! The match was awesome!" Hinata yelled as he smiled happily as he was very much satisfied.

"Alright team! It's time to head home! Hurry and pack up!" Ukai yelled as Aone grabbed Hinata and started walking away with him on his shoulder.

Hinata had no clue what Aone was doing as Karasuno stopped Aone from taking their tangerine.

••••••••••

"Bye Aone! See you next time~!" Hinata yelled as the bus started to leave.