𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴

The next morning it was pouring.

Rain was falling and falling and it looked like it wasn't going to stop for a while.

Hinata was ready as he left and of course he completely forgot his umbrella.

He had to run to the nearest bus stop as he tried to dry himself off.

Kageyama came by as he saw Hinata was soaking wet and stood right beside him.

"Wow, did you forget your umbrella?" Kageyama teased as Hinata turned away.

"Mind your business bakayama!" Hinata said as Kageyama smirked.

"Boke! Hinata! I'll let you share mine if you beg for it." Kageyama said as he was ready to hear Hinata beg but nothing.

"I rather walk in the rain then share an umbrella with you!" Hinata said as he pouted.

"Boke, Hinata, Boke! What'd you say?!" Kageyama yelled.

"You heard me! Who in their right mind would share with you!" Hinata said as Kageyama growled.

"Ehh!!?? Share with me!" Kageyama said as Hinata ran.

"Oi! Come back here and share with me!" Kageyama yelled as he ran after Hinata.

"I don't want it!"

Both Hinata and Kageyama ran all the way to practice.

••••••••••

They arrived to practice early as they got dressed and got to practicing.

Hinata was pretty tired since he woke up too early as he yawned at times.

"Oi! Wake up!" Kageyama yelled as Hinata eyes flew open.

"Mm! Baka, Kageyama, baka!" Hinata said as he turned his head away from him.

Kageyama growled as he started walking towards Hinata.

Hinata had fallen asleep as Kageyama growls and picked him up and then carries him.

Hinata looked like a koala.

Kageyama looked angry but was actually loving that he was carrying Hinata.

••••••••••

It was time for everyone to go when Kageyama bumped into someone.

"Tch. Sorry.."

"Well if it isn't the King Of The Court~.." The random person said as Kageyama mood changed when he heard that name.

"Don't call me that." Kageyama said as he crossed crossed his arms and puts his head down.

"Why? It's not like your attitude has changed since middle school. So it shouldn't be a problem?"

"You don't know shit about me, so shut your mouth." Kageyama said as the random person was crossing his line.

"From what I'm hearing right now.. you're still the same heartless, cold, SELFISH king of the court." The random person says as he chuckles.

"Mind stepping back a bit?" Kageyama said as the random person did as he was told as Hinata came running at full speed.

"Whatcha say?! Let me at him! Let me at him!" Hinata yells as Kageyama was holding him back before he gets into trouble.

Hinata gives a scary glare to the random guy as it scared the random guy as he was scared off.

"Boke, Hinata Boke!" Kageyama says as he was blushing.

Hinata just gives him a smile as Kageyama let's go of him and then Hinata quickly runs to find the guy that hurt Kageyama's feelings as Kageyama quickly ran after him.

"Boke Hinata! Come back here!"