𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲

"Mom, I'm going to the store! Would you like anything?" Hinata asked as he was putting on his shoes.

Hinata's mom gave Hinata a list of some groceries as she handed him some money and off Hinata went.

••••••••••

Hinata had gotten all his groceries as he was already out of the store when he bumped into someone.

"Woah-!"

Hinata almost fell to the floor as he was caught by the collar.

"Whew.. sorry about that. Should've been paying more close attention- oh.. hello Kōrai~!" Hinata said as Kōrai blushed at Hinata's smile.

"H-hey."

"What brings you here? Especially so far.." Hinata asked as Kōrai rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well, I'm here to see you." Kōrai said

"Wahh! Does that mean we'll get to spend some time with each other~!" Hinata asked as Kōrai nodded.

Hinata happily smiled as he jumped pretty high.

"Ok! Oh-! But first I got to drop off these groceries to my mother first." Hinata said.

"Would you like to come?"

"Sure." Kōrai said as Hinata and Kōrai started walking to Hinata's house.

••••••••••

"So where would you like to go?" Hinata asked as Kōrai had this blank expression.

Hinata was a bit worried as he tilted his head a bit.

"I know where." Kōrai said as he started walking.

"E-eh? Wait-! Hold on-!" Hinata said as he quickly ran after Kōrai.

••••••••••

"We're here." Kōrai said as he looked proud and put his hands on his hips.

They were at a gymnasium.

"Umm.. Kōrai? Why are we here exactly?" Hinata asked as they went inside the gymnasium.

"I want to see if you've have any gymnastics in you." Kōrai said as his eyes sparkled.

Hinata gave a blank expression but then was determined to show Kōrai his improvements.

"Why don't we do some stretches first." Kōrai said as Hinata nodded and they both helped each other stretch.

After some stretches it was time to show what they could do.

"First up is the splits!" Kōrai said as Hinata nodded and they both did the splits.

"Hm.. not bad~." Kōrai said as he gave a smile to Hinata.

"You're not so bad yourself!" Hinata said as they both chuckled and stopped doing the splits.

"Ok then.. can you stretch your leg up?" Kōrai asked as he pulled up his leg to the air.

Hinata chuckled.

"Of course I can!"

"Wah~! Awesome!" Kōrai said as Hinata chuckled

"Thanks Kōrai."

Hinata and Kōrai did some stretches and some challenges as they were both having fun with each other.