𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯

As everyone was on the bus, Ukai announced that tomorrow the Fukurōdani team would be coming for a bit for a barbecue picnic.

Everyone was pretty happy about the barbecue.

Hinata was most excited to see his master Bokuto.

••••••••••

"Hinata you think you can carry those patties?" Ukai asked as he was carrying the grill to a spot.

"Yeah no problem coach!" Hinata said as he carried the patties towards Ukai.

It was already tomorrow as everyone was getting the barbecue ready as everyone was assigned a specific task.

"Hey! Hey! Heyy!"

'I recognize those words!'

Hinata turned around as he saw a very happy Bokuto.

"Bokuto!" Hinata yelled as he ran and jumped into Bokuto's arms.

"My disciple!"

Hinata and Bokuto chatted while the others said their hellos.

Bokuto had his arm wrapped around Hinata's shoulders as he smirked at everyone.

They glared.

Bokuto stuck his tongue out as he left with Hinata.

••••••••••

"Wahh~! Kiyoko! Look what I found!" Yachi said as she pulled out a cheerleader uniform out of a box she had found.

"Must have been from a while ago.." Kiyoko said as she pulled one of the cheerleading uniforms out.

"Come on! Let's try them out!" Yachi said as she pulled Kiyoko towards the girl's locker room.

••••••••••

"We look so great!" Yachi said as Kiyoko smiled

"Agree."

Some guys was passing through as they saw Yachi and Kiyoko in the cheerleading uniforms and they cat-whistled at them.

"Damn ladies~! Looking good~!" They shouted out as they then went towards their direction.

Hinata saw what was happening as he quickly got an idea and quickly left.

"So.. mind if I get your number pretty girl?"

Yachi and Kiyoko were both feeling uncomfortable as they backed away.

"Umm.. we should head back Kiyoko.." Yachi said as she was trying to leave as fast as she could but the guys grabbed Yachi and Kiyoko by the wrist.

"Now, now~.. what's the hurry? We just want your numbers."

Hinata came out as he was wearing one of the cheerleading uniforms and smiled as he walked towards the guys.

"Hey buddy.. I don't think they're interested." Hinata said as he had this scary look on his face.

"Why don't you beat it?" Hinata said in a cold tone as the guys shivered and quickly left.

Hinata sighed as he turned around towards Yachi and Kiyoko.

"You guys okay?" Hinata asked as he gave a worried look.

"Yeah.. thanks Shoyo." Yachi said as Hinata smiled as Kiyoko got out her phone and took a picture of Hinata in the cheerleading uniform.

"Got to hand it to you Hinata. You look good in a cheerleading uniform." Kiyoko said as she scanned Hinata.

"Thanks Kiyoko~!"

"Shoyo! Where'd you go??" Bokuto said as he saw Hinata and then blushed as he saw Hinata in the cheerleading uniform.

Hinata turned to Bokuto as he smiled.

He then jumped up and shook his pompoms.

"Hey Bokuto!" Hinata shouted as Bokuto saw under Hinata's skirt as he blushed and quickly looked away.

'Forgive me lord.!'

Hinata was confused when Bokuto was turned away as he shrugged and went back to talking with Yachi and Kiyoko.

*ok! I have an important question to ask..

Who should have Hinata's first kiss? Please comment and whoever has the most votes will be the one to take Hinata's first kiss ;>

(I can't decide so help a creator out :<)*