Chapter 14

Y/N's POV:

It's been a week since Wanda arrived, and I have been working a lot with Bruce on our project It has advanced a lot, and we are trying to make a new energy besides mine, because mine is not powerful enough for Bruce's idea. Actually we are working in that right now. I really don't know how it is not powerful enough like it was enough for Iron Man's suit, but it was mixed with Mr. Stark's energy so yeah. 

What else has happened this week? Mmmmmhhh Wanda and I have been talking a lot and I have also been talking a lot with Steve and this lad called Scott, he's very funny 

"Y/N, we have been working a lot lately, and we haven't talk much or at least about life" Bruce said "oh, well you never asked, and I'm not good starting conversations so yeah" I responded "hhhmmm ok, let's start with something easy, everything I ask, or you ask, we both have to answer it" he said "ok" "what do you like to do in your free time?" "I like to read, create, hear music, see films, and plan assassinations" I said with a joking tone, but apparently he took it for real because he made a face like 'what? What do you mean by plan assassinations?' "It was a joke, the last thing" "oh yeah" "what about you?" "mmm, I don't know a bit of everything" "cool, my turn" "what is your favourite fantasy literature saga?" I asked "I don't know maybe The Hunger Games" he said "cool, mine is Harry Potter, but I also like Percy Jackson a lot, especially because it has Greek mythology and I love Greek mythology" "nice" "can I ask another one?" I said "yeah" "If you could be another avenger for one day, who would you be?" "Wow, hard question, I like Black Widow is cool, but I would be Captain America, it will be nice to see what it feels to be Americas hero" "I know you are not an avenger, but who would you be?" "Black Panther or Thor" "interesting" 

"Y/N" someone called at the door, it was Sam "can I talk to you? I need your help in something" he said "yeah sure, I will be right back Bruce"

We got out of the lab and went to the living room.

"So, what do you need?" I asked Sam "in the last missions that we have had, I saw that Stark was using a new energy, I don't know how I noticed, but it was fast very fast, so I was thinking that maybe you could help me to put some of that energy in my wings." ¿He said looking at me straight in the eyes "yeah sure, but I am doing that already" "really?" "Yeah that's the project me and Bruce have been working in on lately" "wow, well, thanks" he said " this may sound a little rude, but do you know when is that going to be ready?" "No, but I think it will be fast, we almost finish it" "ok thanks" "no problem"

I was about to go back to the lab when I felt someone watching me, I think, it wasn't someone in the building, it was someone outside, I looked out of the window and saw nothing, 'your crazy' I said to myself and walked back to the lab.

"Y/N, I think today is our last day of hard work, tomorrow we just have to put the energy into something and try it" Bruce said "wow that's marvellous" "we should celebrate" I said "yeah but when we are completely finish" said Bruce "Nah, we are going to enjoy our life we have worked really hard for the last week" I said "we deserve it, besides, we can celebrate twice" "yeah" "ok let's keep working and at the end of the afternoon I will cook for us" I said "do you know how to cook?" He asked surprised "yes I do, why do you look so surprised?" "I don't know" "ok then let's keep working, but I will go out earlier because I need to buy some ingredients" I said "ok"

Time skip...

I bought the ingredients and went back to the Avengers Tower, then I started cooking, I decided to do home-made pasta it's a classic, a little cheesy and romantic but delicious.

"Hey Y/N what are you doing?" Mr. Stark asked "I am cooking home-made pasta" I responded "that's

Amazing " he said "why?" "Because I wanted to have a party tonight, but you can make us all some pasta" he said smiling "but Mr. Stark, I only have ingredients for me and Bruce" "that's not a problem" he said "I will buy some more" "ok but do it fast" oh yeah, they are already here" he said "how?" "Kid I have influences" "oh right" "Y/N, we are going to be 13 people, me, Pepper, Bruce, Thor, Natasha, Wanda, Cap, his stupid friend, Sam, Rhodey, you and there is going to be a new Kid, treat him well" he said "ok" "I hope you cook good" was all he said before he left the kitchen 'damn, I have to cook fast or I will never finish' I said to myself