Chapter 16

Y/N's pov:

So I'm going out with Natasha again, we are going to go to the cinema, I will ask Bruce if I can miss work today and to apologize for yesterday's problem.

I went to the lab and found Bruce and Mr. Stark working "Hi Y/N how are you doing?" Bruce said "good thank you" "I came here to say sorry about yesterday" I said "oh that's not a problem kid, it was my fault I pushed you to drink" Mr. Stark said "no I was the one who drank, so it was my mistake" "and also I wanted to ask if I can miss work today?" "Oh yes that's not a problem, but you have to come back tomorrow, ok?" Mr. Stark said "yes sir, tomorrow at seven o'clock" I said and walk to the door "wait Y/N" Mr. Stark said, and I turned around "Bruce and I wanted to give you this" he said giving me a mobile phone "why?" "Because we need to know where you are, that is part of the deal" Bruce said "oh yeah I had forgotten about that" I said "and you need to have a cell phone, everyone has a cell phone, even Rogers has one" Mr. Stark said "well thank you, Mr. Stark and Bruce" "No problem, now you can go" Bruce said "Ok, see ya"

'cool, new Mobil, I can make some changes in it, so it can be cooler' I said to myself, 'let's open it' language-English, hmm I have to put on a password, let's put hmm my birthday number (the password is your birthday number I'm not going to guess just "put" yours) cool now I have to put my name ....

After programming your phone ...

What should I do now... I still have three hours, I took iPod and put my headphones on, I put random and a song started playing.

"My mother told me I should go and get some therapy, I asked the doctor, can you find out what is wrong with me?" -Alive from one direction started playing-

I took out my lab notes and looked for my pens, 'what should I paint?' I asked myself, ..."I'm going crazy".... hmm..., 'how about desing things for my suit?' yeah that would be nice like I can make it work again, I can use Stark's technology, so it can be better than mine besides they took all the energies that were in my suit the rest is here, it doesn't have much power without the energies it's just a boring machine without them, it can't destroy things it can't give me the power I need, like the one I want, I feel powerless, bored, dead, but it can do a lot of things like help me to get thing that are too high and doing other things also it was my company. .........." She said, "hey, it's alright, Does it make you feel alive?, Don't look back, Live your life"........ Even if it's only for tonight" after I came here I was alone with my "voices" and then Fury shut them down like put them to sleep after that I was alone, so I did my suit and got the idea of doing my "business" or "gang" like some people would say, so it was my only company or at least my only company besides my gang members, but they were like superficial friend maybe fake, I had good ones but no one that understood me well or listened to me like my suit does, it could be because it never talks, the last time I tried for it to talk, everyone looked at me weird because I worked in a team and yeah, they said that it wasn't original, so I never had one.

ha, this looks nice, maybe I should put on more weapons and now that I don't have a team to judge I can put on a voice, yeah cool. What more?

And that's how I spent my three hours left of stress (shit I just spoiled something) but I'm not going to change it because this make you to want to keep reading, yeah, sorry I'm weird [me the author] haha please don't make that want you to stop reading the book.

Now what should I wear? mmmmm.... let's look in my wardrobe, there has to be something presentable maybe a jumper and of course some pants and vans yeah vans.

 let's look in my wardrobe, there has to be something presentable maybe a jumper and of course some pants and vans yeah vans

I'm ready.

................................................................................................................................................................

I found her on the way out, "Wasup" she said "not much, you" "good, let's go" "ok". We started walking when she said "so I heard Stark and Bruce gave you a phone" "oh yeah, it's really nice" "give it to me" "ok?" I said and took my mobile out and gave it to her, "password?" "Your password"I said, she started putting something on the phone and then gave it back to me. "Your number?" I asked "yeah, so if you want to hang out another day, and I'm not in the tower you just text or call me" she responded "ok". We kept walking, and I got the feeling that someone was following us, but I could be wrong.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" she asked "mmm is there any of action or classics?" "mmm... yeah BAD BOYS classic, Charlies Angels, Star Trek, wow all classics, Ghostbusters" she said "let's see the -you choose one-" "ok, please two tickets for -the one of your choice-". Before we entered I was still with the feeling that someone was following us, watching us, but again I could be wrong, I'm very paranoic.

................................................................................................................................................................

"I forgot what a good film that is" I said "yeah it's really cool" Nat said "so.... what now?" "I don't know what do you want to do?" she asked "let's scare random people" I said, and she looked me with a 'are you serious?' face "I'm joking" I said smiling ...again awkward silence... we kept walking until I heard some music, good music, so I took her hand and run to where the music was "what are you doing?" she asked a bit upset "you'll see" "But in short, spicing up the night" I said ... we arrived there, and she looked at me "where are we? She asked "I don't know, it looks like a party, let's enjoy it" I screamed because the music got louder; I started dancing, and she just stood there looking at me "oh come on you know you want to" I screamed at her, she just looked at me "ok you are doing this the hard way" I mumbled and took her hands again and started moving them along with the rhythm, she was trying to hide a smile "ha see you like it" I teased, she let go of me and crossed his arms again and stared at me "why did you do that?" I asked, she ignored me "ok, just stand there 'cause I'm not going anywhere" I said, I turned around and asked myself 'why do I have to like difficult people?'.

I started dancing around Nat like a weirdo, for real, I was doing like, I don't know how was I dancing, but I'm sure it looked weird as fuck I don't know how to dance, but it was working she was laughing "see it is not that bad" I said she just started moving along "you dance nice, better than me for sure" I said "I'm not dancing" she said "I'm just moving, 'cause it's cold, and I want to warm up" "whatever you say"

I kept dancing and Nat moving, then she started dancing, and now we were enjoying the night for real then my phone rang. Unknown number? "Who is it?" Nat asked "I don't know, I'm just going out and see who it is." I said and walked out of the party

"Hello?" I said "Hi Y/N how are you doing?" this voice said "who are you?" I asked seriously "you don't remember me?" "How sad, we worked together" that voice said "I worked with a lot of people, you have to be more specific" "ha let's see, you betrayed me, does that work?" the voice said "Lorcan" I mumbled "that's it, you remember me, it would have been really sad if you didn't it would have given me the desire to kill you" he said "If you don't want to kill me then why are you calling me?" I asked "Well if you remember you and I were the best of the project we started working for the Mafia, and then we betrayed them and made our own company, better than the Mafia, we were an amazing team, but then you betrayed me" he started "I didn't-" "save your excuses for another day, now I think one of the reasons for you to betray me was that, and it is hard to admit, but you are brilliant so much better than me, so I decided to grow again and have my own company, my own Mafia, my own kingdom of death, but now I want to go bigger, and I need your help" he said "I'm not going to help you, if you remember you hurt me too" "oh my dear Y/N, I'm not asking, I'm just telling you, you can do it in the easy way or in the hard way" "and I don't need you right now, I will use you in the future, so when I call you answer, and think about my other offer easy o hard way" he said and then hung up

"Y/N? are you ok?" Nat asked "mmmh yes I just need to go back to the tower" "ok then let's go"