Chapter 24

Y/N's POV:

Yesterday, Lorcan and I went to this island, where he took out a notebook.

It was too easy to go inside, he said it would be difficult in the boat, but it wasn't, it's too weird, wasn't that boss super dangerous or something like that? And the only time I saw them, they looked smart, or well I don't know if smart, but they did look like they knew what they were doing, and it's hard to be in the business, there are too many dangers and too many enemies, that's another thing, every "company" is an enemy of another, so I don't understand why they don't have more security on their island. 

"Hey Y/N" Bruce said, I looked up "Can you please pass me the screwdriver?" "Oh yeah, here it is," I responded. We were currently working in the last details for the new Falcon Wings; I was checking if the wings were able to move properly when Bruce groaned, "are you good?" I asked, "yeah, it's just that this morning we had this mission and a robot hit me a hard, so it still hurts a little" "oh, but aren't you suppose to heal fast, because of the big guy?" "Yes that is right, maybe I am just getting sick, my strength usually goes down when I get sick" "interesting"

"Hey guys!" someone screamed, we turned around, and saw Sam walking into the lab, "are they ready?" "Almost" Bruce responded "yeah, we just need to check some things, and paint them, then they'll be ready" "oh, cool" "and Sam, what colors do you want them?" Bruce asked "mmm, I think I'm keeping the old stile" Sam responded looking at his new wings. "Ok"

Time-Skip...

All day long I kept thinking about yesterday, it didn't make sense that someone would be so important and have so little security. But maybe things had changed, I have been out of the business for quite time, of course, I have been doing some business and overseeing things, but I haven't done anything in person since my last S.H.I.E.L.D. escape. 

Damn, I am losing. Out of business, living with the enemies and befriending them, also what is happening to my "company"? I really need to update myself.

...but I promised Fury I wasn't going to get into any more trouble, and living here isn't so bad, there's a lot of technology and the Avengers aren't the worst, especially Natasha ..... But in the other way my "company" was, and I hope it still is, big. 

Maybe I should check if everything is alright, but how? And, Fury can't know....but if he finds out, I'll be dead....

Lorcan's POV:

"I really need you to speed this up" they said "I know, I know, but for now I am doing my best" I responded "that Fury guy is good, I think he did something to Y/N"

"2 months, I need two more months, if you can't do anything in that time, we will figure it out without Y/N" "ok" "do as much as possible she is important for this, and I can't keep letting you go so easy into my stuff" they said as they walked to the door.

"I'll see you in two months, if you need something you know who to talk to"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, my life has been a mess, but I hope you liked it.

Please comment and vote, if you want.