Chapter 25

Natasha's POV:

"ARGH" Steve said, "Natasha, hit on the back"

We were currently fighting again with the robots, they appeared again. Two weeks after they came back with upgrades, they were now more resistible, and strong, they also had a few more weapons, but we did too, Y/N and Bruce had been working on that last week, and they had a few done.

I rear-ended the robot with my motorcycle, and yes, I jumped off at the last minute. I stood up and saw Steve on the ground, I walked to him and helped him up.

"Tony said there are some kids locked a few blocks away, everyone is busy, so we are going".         We ran to the place and saw robots around the building, Steve whispered something in my ear and ran away. I walked casually to the building, and faked that I didn't see the robots, really unlikeable, but the robots didn't see me. Weird. I kept walking, and I heard a loud noise that's when the robots moved, and flew to it.

As I entered the building, I heard a few voices, but didn't find the owners of them, I registered the first and second floor, I did the same with the following ones, and I couldn't help, but to notice that it looked so much like a boarding school, but in a church way. Finally, in the 7th floor I saw a small door on the roof, I tap it and heard someone say "They found us, we are gonna die" 

I opened the door and another voice screamed, but shut up quickly, a boy who was in the left said "who are you?" "I'm black widow" "like the superhero?" a girl asked, I nodded "cool" three more kids said "why are you here?" I asked, "Well, I don't know if you noticed, but there are robots everywhere" responded the same boy who asked who I was, "Yeah, that's why I'm here, my question was, why are you hiding here, why didn't you go with your parents or teachers?" "We are orphans, and the nuns are out, the person in charge ran when he saw the robots" a boy next to a little girl answered "oh ok, come with me" I said and helped them get out of the small room.

As we walked out the tallest boy said "Guys, remember they don't see, they follow sound, so don't make it" the rest of the group nodded and walked with me. I hadn't thought about it, although it made a lot of sense.

In the alley, the little girl fell on a trash can and made a lot of noise. Quickly we were surrounded by robots 

"Hey Steve, I could use some help" I said through the mic, I didn't hear anything back, but a boy said "look! It's Captain America!" 

All robots turned to him, and one attacked him on the back, fortunately he moved on time. He started fighting while I ran with the kids, but a robot landed in front of us, he was preparing to shoot, when he fell with an arrow on the back, we looked up and saw Hawkeye standing there.

"Thanks" I said "No problem, now run"

Fast all the kids were on the Quinjet, when the little girl turned around and pulled my am, I looked down, and she said "My superhero fell" "what?" "Yeah, there it is" she said pointing at the toy, "can we go for it? Quickly?" "I'll go, you stay here" I responded 

When I pick it up, I heard the kids screaming, I turned around and saw a robot taking the little girl on the air. When I was going to call for Tony, someone said "on it" I looked up and saw falcon flying behind the robot. 

Falcon grabbed the robot's foot and pulled it back, then grabbed the girl's arms and pulled her up, but the robot was still holding her by the foot. Falcon kept pulling and when he saw that he could do no more he said, "help". At that, Tony fired a bullet and at the same time, Clint fired an arrow.

The robot fell and Falcon grabbed the girl, when he came down, he put her in the chair, and put the belt on, he walked towards me and said "if I have kids, I know who not to leave them with" I looked at him with an ass face and hit him, he laughed and flew away.

.....

We arrived to the tower and everything was silent, it seemed like a great time to rest, I headed to my room when I heard loud laughing coming from Y/N's room, I was going to ignore it when I heard a scream.

I oppened the door quickly and saw Y/N on the floor under her friend, who had a pillow in his hands. They both looked at me and got into a normal position immediately.

"Hey Nat, what are you doing here?" Y/N asked, "I live here""Yes, of course, but why are you in my room? Not that I mind, but you never come in, even when I invite you, and I thought you guys were on a mission" she responded "yeah, we were, and I just came in because I thought something was happening to you, but I see you were just playing" I said analysing her, and her friend and her room "Oh yeah, we were just playing" ...awkward silence... "You know Y/N, I have to go, see you tomorrow" her friend said and walked to the door "Bye Natasha". I did a handshake and said "yeah, I might get going too" "oh, of course, you must be tired, see you at dinner" she said, and I closed the door

......

Y/N's POV:

"Dinner time Y/N" said F.R.I.D.A.Y "ok" 

I went down and saw Steve, with Nat, Clint, Sam, Wanda, and Bruce sitting on the couch with pizzas in the centre. Steve was trying to do a "Family dinner" every day, so I could have some friends, but I think it also was because he wanted the Avengers and me to be more united.

"Hey Y/N, what kind of pizza do you want?" Steve asked "mmm do you have (your favourite pizza)?" "Yes take one". I sat next to Bruce, in front of Nat. 

After some time, Nat said, "You and Lorcan are really good friends, aren't you? He has been coming every day" no one listened to what Nat said only me everyone was in their thing "Oh yeah, we are" "Are you dating or something?" she asked "oh no no no no, never, also he is kind of fruity, if you know what I mean" I responded "really? Cool" 

"Nat, don't you think the mission was amazing?" Sam asked "Well, maybe not amazing, interesting" "yeah? What happened?" Wanda asked. They kept talking about the mission until late at night, then I went to sleep...