Mars trip rivalry: part 2

3rd person POV:

Getting inside Solas, the cockpit doors closed behind him. Once fully sealed, the solar Gears systems booted up notably faster.

Yn immediately noticed that Lunas was on his radar.

Yn: Oh? Are you excited to fight those moon loons, too? I'm getting fired up, also! Win today, win it all!

Yn: Now, let's not keep them waiting! Solar Gear Solas... Launch!

Launching out the bay gates into space, Solas in a blaze of fire which he left a trail behind, flew towards Lunas at tremendous speeds as did his counterpart.

Flying far from the Dawn, Solas, and Lunas then almost flew into each other as they passed one another, twisting around and coming to a stop to stare off.

These twin Gears, now on opposite sides, finally met again after many years.

Yn and Luna both had screens pop up in front of them, showing each other their faces, or masked faces for one of them.

Luna:(coms) So we meet face to face at last.

Yn: Well face to mask. So maybe take that bucket off?

Luna:(coms) I rather not.

Yn: Eh, I guess the privilege of seeing your face will come when I cover it with bruises.

Yn: You'll be looking like a crescent moon when I'm done!

Luna:(coms) Hmph! I still cannot believe a barbarian such as yourself is in control of such a Gear.

Luna:(coms) Is fighting truly all you care for?

Yn: Figures a delusional war starter who wears a bucket on their head wouldn't get it.

Yn: With our situation, our talks are limited. So all we have is battle!

Yn: Our passions colliding and clashing... Talking the language of battle to learn the feelings of each other's hearts.

Luna:(coms)... Quite profound... But it's "language of fists" not battle.

Yn:?!

Yn: You watch "Total impact"?

Luna:(coms) I did... But I no longer have time for such childish things.

Yn:......

Yn: HIYAAAAAAA!!!

(Solas vs Lunas: round 1)

Flames erupted out of Solas as he charged towards Lunas, who quickly began surging with below zero air.

Red and blue lights emitting from the two clashed like them.

Luna and Yn both felt a moment of hesitation before their Gear's fists clashed but it soon faded upon impact.

(PUNCH)

A shock wave of fire and ice echoes out from the impact of their attacks.

Pushing themselves away, Lunas pulls out his beam cannon and fires at Solas who raises his arm to defend against the first few attacks, before curving around him to throw a wide swing.