High chance of Pluto: part 1

3rd person POV:

(S.S Dawn, Captain's quarters)

Cynthia and Ryuka entered the Captain's office with Jacklin. The first-mate and pilot were confused at this since they were in the midst of chasing the Lunar Eclipse Gear.

Ryuka: Captain, with all due respect, is this really the right time to have a private talk.

Jacklin: Yes. The others can handle the chase.

Cynthia: What do you wish to talk about?

With her hands behind her back, Jacklin walks up to her window and stares into space.

Jacklin: Our current plan of action is to get back to Earth and put Nexstar industries under investigation.

Jacklin: At the very least, we can make them call off their pilot.

Jacklin: But with the discovery that the eclipse pilot has somehow gotten control of Crescent's gears...

Jacklin: I believe we'll be hassled with several battles on our way back to earth.

Jacklin: Several battles that no undoubtedly, Nexstar's PR-Team will use to try and better their name.

Ryuka: Okay... And what does this have to do with us two?

Jacklin: I was getting to that.

Turning around the captain faces her two crewmates.

Jacklin: While we chase the eclipse gear and take the long way to earth, you two will take your Gears and a shuttle, and make your way to Jupiter.

Jacklin: There, you'll get Theo to open the wormhole gate, and travel to earth where the main HQ of Nexstar is.

Jacklin: With our forces there, you'll handle Nexstar industries.

Jacklin: Chuma, with your specialty, and Cynthia with your rank along with your skills will make you the perfect team to do this.

Cynthia: Captain, are you sure you want to do this?

Jacklin:... Yes. Right now, the Eclipse is the only thing standing in the way of this whole mess from ending.

Jacklin: With Luna in my ship, it'll be easy to apprehend her.

Ryuka: So the only loose end is Nexstar?

Jacklin: Yes.

Cynthia:... You can leave it to us. But will you be alright without us?

Jacklin: We'll get by.

Ryuka: Then enough chit chat. We will see yall on earth.

Jacklin: Stay safe.

Cynthia:(smile) You as well.

With their mission given, Cynthia and Ryuka take their Gears and head out on their mission.

Captain Trudian in the meantime continues to feel conflicted about sending her crewmates on their own to earth.

In the end, she reassured herself that they could handle the mission.

(Opening theme)

Peacefully eating sandwiches in the hanger to be prepared for when they get in range of Saiko, Yn and Luna began talking.

Luna, who noticed how the cameras specifically were tracking her, began the conversation.