Eclipsing the Eclipse: part 2

3rd person POV:

The Wormhole fleet, lead by Captain Jacklin Trudian, arrived in Mercury space and was in the midst of finding the hidden Jupiter Brain.

Knowing where it was relative to the sun and Mercury itself, Jacklin ordered the fleet to form the wormhole ring.

The plan was to hold their position and allow the force of the Jupiter Brain orbiting the sun to push it through the portal.

With a few minutes before it would arrive, Aibella set out to land upon it before it went through the portal.

Jacklin:(coms) Are you sure it's wise to go in alone?

Aibella: I'm the only one who could definitely survive an unprotected warp.

Aibella: Besides, this is the best chance to get on board.

Jacklin:(coms) If you say so.

Aibella: Hey, Jacklin... This is most likely the last time we'll ever talk.

Aibella: So all I have to say, is...

Aibella: I really appreciate everything you've done. You've done the Trudian name justice.

Aibella: I'm sure your ancestors would be proud.

Jacklin:(coms) Thank you... I'm sure Nexstar would be proud of you as well.

Aibella: Thanks... Goodbye.

Jacklin:(coms) Goodbye.

Ending the communication, Aibella then leaped out of her shuttle and landed on the invisible Jupiter Brain which she soon got rid of its cloak.

Meanwhile, on the other end of the solar system, Lunas took over the battle against Tyranael, so Solas's pilot could recover.

Luna: I'll take it from here.

Yn:(coms) Yeah... Sure... Whatever... I'm going to take a little breather

Yn:(mumbles) So many wormholes... I feel like I'm going to puke...

Looming over Tyranael, Lunas pointed one of his spears at Dyson, like a vengeful angel.

Luna:(broadcasting) Dyson! Your days of manipulating the lives of innocents will come to an end, today!

Luna:(broadcasting) Prepare to face my wrath!

(Battle theme: Lunas ver.)

Flying up to Tyranael, Lunas, surrounded by a freezing aura, thrusted one of his spears at the eclipse gear.

Raising its arm, it tried to deflect the attack away from the cockpit which it was successful in, but the arm it used was frozen.