All bets on the Sun and Moon

3rd person POV:

Saiko:(broadcasting) Citizens of the solar system.

Saiko:(broadcasting) Surrender the Solar and Lunar Gears or I, the leader of Crescent will ravage every planet with my forces and take them by force.

Saiko:(broadcasting) You have 24-

Yn:(broadcasting) Oh shut it, Saiko! You want us, huh!? Alright, bring it on!

Yn:(broadcasting) We'll throw in an across-the-system beating while we're at it!

Luna:(broadcasting) After stealing Crescent from me, you dare threaten the system in their name?

Luna:(broadcasting) You're hopeless. Today shall be your end along with Dyson.

(Opening theme)

(1 week ago)

Nurse: Miss Foxtrot has several fractured bones and a few broken ribs.

Nurse: A few organs are extremely bruised but she'll recover, however she should not pilot till she has.

Nurse: Miss Chuma however has suffered the worse of them all.

Nurse: Her right arm is unsalvagable, she'll need a prosthetic.

Nurse: And her right leg has also suffered much damage. She won't be able to walk for some time.

Nurse: Right now, she's in a coma after severe blood loss.

Jacklin: I see... May I see them?

Nurse: I believe it's best if you let them rest.

Jacklin: Understood. Thank you.

Leaving them to rest, Jacklin heads back to the S.S Dawn, with regret at the decisions she made.

Meanwhile, Aibella and Decardo headed down to the workshop with Solas and Lunas casually walking after their car.

As the daughter of Nexstar worked on some kind of plans, she began talking with Decardo.

Aibella: Where is Dyson's body located?

Decardo: Near the sun.

Aibella: How near?

Decardo: It's on the same orbital path as Mercury, simply cloaked on the opposite side of it.

Aibella: Near the sun... Last place anyone would look.

Decardo: Inside the sun is even better.

Aibella: I know.

Aibella: I'm sure you have some Nexium laying around, right.

Decardo: The eclipse gears were made from the Nexium from the Helios meteor.

Decardo: What we have here is the Nexium we have in reserve.

Aibella: We'll be using it.

Decardo: You do realize how much that costs, right?

Aibella: Don't worry about the costs.

Decardo: Why...?

She presents him with a document.

Decardo:...

Aibella: You're going to lose it, might as well lose it to me and complete that mission of the CEO.