Trouble In Mars Paradise: part 2

3rd person POV:

After jumping off a bridge to save the neckless of a beautiful 19-year-old girl, named Celena, the ace pilot began talking to her.

Yn: Celena, huh? Nice name.

Celena: Thank you. Your name... Is very unique.

Yn: Heh, thanks.

Celena: So, Yn. What are you doing here?

Yn: I... Don't really know. I'm just walking around to "cool my head" after one of my fellow crew members cost me to leave a fight as a tie.

Celena: You're mad at them because of this?

Yn: Ehhh...

He leans back onto the bridge as he searches for the words to best describe what he feels.

Yn: No, I'm not really mad. Just really annoyed at the stupid reason why she did it.

Yn: Anyhow, why are you brooding here?

Celena: I wasn't brooding.

Yn: Are you sure about that? Because staring at a necklace over a bridge... Kinda gives of brooding vibes.

Celena:... Fine, I might have been somewhat brooding.

Yn: What were you brooding about.

Celena: Today is my nineteenth birthday.

Yn: You're brooding because of a birthday? I heard about the old joke about women and their dislike of their age, but this is just weird.

Yn: So why are you, birthday brooding?

Celena:(sigh)...

She leans over the bridge.

Celena: Because I realized this will be my first birthday where I will be truly alone.

Yn: Alone?

Celena: Both my parents are gone, I have no friends, and with the state of the system, I couldn't possibly ask for a party.

Celena: So all I can do is brood as I walked down the halls that hold more pleasant memories.

Yn:...

Yn: I'm not really as fancy as you look...but if you want, I can hang out with you today.

Celena:... Why would you do that?

Yn: Let's just say... I know what's it like to spend your birthday alone. It's a total bummer.

Yn: And I won't let anyone go through that if I can help it!

Yn: So...

He grabs her hand.

Celena:?

Yn: Let's go!

Celena: Where?

Yn: Away but here. This place is a bummer zone, and if we don't leave quickly we'll get bummed out!

Celene then gets dragged along by Yn who runs off.

Celene: W-wait! I'm wearing heels!

And so the two began running randomly around the castle area until arriving at a little garden where a table underneath a parasol.

Yn: This place looks like it's a bummer-free zone. Wanna hang here?

Chuckling at the silliness of Yn antics, Celena agrees, and the two take a seat under the parasol.

Multiple drones then approach and layout a tea set along with some sweets with the tea itself.

Celena: Are you a tea person mister Direx?