Trouble In Mars Paradise: part 1

3rd person POV:

After issuing a command to return to exam the damage to Solas, Yn was forced to allow Luna to escape which she did despite the best efforts of the Mars military.

Leaning against the railings which held him near Solas's chest area, Yn waited impatiently as Aibella scanned over Solas's damage with an anxious look.

Aibella: Come on...come on...

The results of her scan which she waited for like a teen wanting to know the results of their test.

Aibella:(sigh of relief)

Aibella: It's just a dent...

Yn: Tch!

Aibella: Solas is okay~

Huggin Solas, Aibella forgets about Yn's presence and begins nuzzling her face against the now warm body of Solas, after he had time to cool down.

Aibella: You're okay~ yay~!

Yn:!?

Yn: For stardust's sake...!

Stopping up to her, Aibella ultimately remembered Yn's presence, provoking her to turn around.

As she does, Yn slams his hand past the lead scientists of the ship, and against Solas.

Aibella: What's this? Are you trying to do one of those "pin the one you like to a wall" confessions?

Aibella: Seriously, you need to watch something other than anime. Because if you're expecting a kiss, sorry kid, I'm happily married.

Yn: I told you it was a dent! But no, you just didn't believe me!

Yn: Now because of that, Luna got away!

Aibella: And if it wasn't a dent, you could have probably died.

Yn: Listen here, I might not feel the pain of the attacks, but I do feel the impacts of every attack.

Yn: I knew that dent was as serious as a bruise.

Aibella: Bruises can still lead to death.

Yn: Tch! Not for a Gear, and especially not for Solas!

Aibella: How would you know?

Yn: How would you!?

Aibella:!!

Yn: I'm the one piloting Solas. This might not make sense to a science wizard like you, but I can feel him...

Turning his gaze towards Solas, Yn continued explaining.

Yn: Every time I fight with Solas, I can feel something in the back of my head- no... Something working together with my very soul!

Aibella:???

Aibella: Maybe you have some link to Solas, but it's apparently not good enough to let you notice when your Gear is against what you want.

Yn:?

Aibella: I scanned over your battle, and comparing it to your other fights, I found Solas had performance drops.

Aibella: What do you think that means?

Yn:.....

Aibella:... You are forbidden to use Solas until he has fully repaired.

Yn: You can't-

Aibella: I just did.

Yn:...

Yn: Stop nuzzling my gear.