Law of Victory: part 1

3rd person POV:

(Nexstar HQ: CEO office)

Decardo, the CEO of Nexstar Industries was on a call with this mysterious Dyson character.

Decardo: Dyson, why are you interfering?

Dyson:(phone) My interference has increased the speed of the plan... And the date when a cure can be found.

Decardo:... Don't do things behind my back. I am the CEO. You obey me.

Dyson:(phone) I have ordered, that I must complete. To complete, I need more power.

Decardo: You'll get a better power source...

Dyson:(phone) I must get a better power source... For right now, I was unable to calculate the U.S.R.A.P.U trying to come and arrest you until it was too late.

Decardo: What!?

Dyson:(phone) Calm yourself. I took care of the matter.

Decardo: What did you do?

Dyson:(phone) Do you not want plausible deniability?

Decardo: What did you do?

Dyson:(phone) I used the Link system.

Decardo:?

(Opening theme)

Days have gone by, as the Crew of the S.S Dawn chase the eclipse gears across the solar system.

Their gears were quite fast, so the ship lagged behind in their pursuit of Saiko and this Dyson.

Jacklin: Aibella, have you found anything on this Dyson?

Aibella: The only thing I can find is concepts for a Dyson sphere, but nothing on a person named Dyson or any connection to Nexstar.

Jacklin: I would like to know at least something about him.

Jacklin: His looks, personality, age, anything to understand more of who we are dealing with.

Aibella: I'm working on it. What you want is easier said than done.

Jacklin: Just make sure you go through everything... I hate being surprised.

Aibella: Neither do I...

In their shared room, Yn and Luna were watching a movie on the television about a young man who travels around the earth with a magical sword that makes him go berserk any time he pulls it out.

As they watched the movie, the two would pass a bouncy ball to one another by throwing it at the wall, and letting it bounce off it to the other.

Yn threw it, then it bounced off the wall up to Luna's top bunk where she caught it, then she threw it again, letting it bounce down to Yn's bottom bunk.

This was all to make their teamwork better by being able to passively pass a ball without really thinking about it.

Perhaps, they were being a bit lazy since Aibella told them to do this while multitasking in the kitchen, but to them, beggers can't be choosers.

Luna: Hm...

Yn: What? Don't like it?

Luna: Not yet set on it...