The Link is here: part 2

3rd person POV:

It took some time, but eventually, Yn and Luna found themselves in a large room with the technology they recognized.

Looking around, they noticed that this room was some type of hub area. A mix of business and pleasure.

In one corner was a couch with a tv set up and right behind it a kitchen-like area.

On the opposite side, was what Yn knew to be a Gear piloting simulation station, the same type that he had in the academy. That side was also possed some type of messy workstation with little gizmos covering it.

And at the opposite side of the room from which they entered, was a large computer.

Luna: The computer. quick.

Scurring in front of it, they saw several monitors showing several areas of the complex, including the arena they were previously in.

Yn: So they were watching us...

Luna: What is this place?

Luna: Everything about it just confuses me.

Yn: No kidding...

Yn: Huh?

Yn:!

Luna: What is it- huh?!

On one of the monitors, they saw Solas and Lunas being repaired in some type of station.

Yn: They're fixing them? Ha! Idiots, make everything easier on us.

Luna: The only problem is, we don't know how to get there. Let's see if this place has any maps.

She begins work on the computer to find a map.

(Flush)

Yn/Luna:!?

Turning around, they raised their fists at a child who exits a bathroom door they previously failed to notice.

(Conner Nexel)

Luna: A child?

Luna: A child?

The two lower the fist, as the child grows a large joyful smile at the sight of the two of them.

Conner: You're here!

He runs towards the two who look at one another confused.

Yn/Luna: Do you know him?

Conner leaps towards Yn and tackles him into a hug, accidentally headbutting Yn in the stomach.

Yn:(grunts)

Yn: Oi! What's you're problem!?

The strange child looks up at Yn while not letting go of him.

Conner: Hi! I'm Conner! What's your name?