Hello miss Eclipse

3rd person POV:

The mask madam sat alone inside her Gear, Lunas on the fortress pluto, which was currently being repaired by Crescent.

Luna:...

Staring at her helmet on the floor of her coldly illuminated cockpit.

Luna: He now has something that changes the tides of battle. With it, everything I've cultivated can be taken away.

Luna: Hmph!

Luna: I thought an army like Crescent, and your power, Lunas, would be enough.

Luna: It should have been enough... Yet here I am...finding myself needing more power.

Luna: How much...

Luna: Just how much power will I have to gain to fix this system and get back at those who wronged me?

Luna: Or is the better question how much power can I handle before I get corrupted?

Luna:...

Grabbing her helmet, Luna masked herself and awakened Lunas.

She proceeded to make a call to her generals.

Luna: Hold the line at Saturn. And be on standby to invade Jupiter. I must go back to Neptune to equip us with more power.

(Opening theme)

After defeating Luna and evening the score, Yn returned to the S.S Dawn with the eclipse gear, Tyranael, and its pilot.

Detaching itself from Solas, Tyranael then docked but the pilot did not come out.

Most of the crew of the S.S Dawn then gathered around it.

Ryuka: Lunar, then Solar, and now an Eclipse Gear. What's next? A planet Gear?

Cynthia: Hmm... You're on to something. Now there are three of them, who knows how many more there are.

Yn:(shrugs)

Aibella: There's minus one more.

Yn: Minus one?

Aibella: This Gear isn't related to either Solas or Lunas.

Aibella: This Gear is just some cheap imitation of them, made by Nexstar industries.

Yn: How do you know that?

Aibella: This Gear is riddled with their stench.

Yn:(mumbles) Figure you'd smell the damn thing...

(Smack)

Yn:... You have frightening good hearing.

Aibella: And proof to back my claim.

Aibella: The material it's made off, is not even half as good as Solas's or Lunas's.

Aibella: Besides, it's using the old Nexstar naming convention.

Aibella:(mind) Those punks! They wanted the model for Solas because of this! But why did they make this an upgrade...? That I don't get.

Yn: Maybe if the pilot came out we could get some answers!?

Everyone:...

Yn: We know you're in there! And I know you can talk!