Law of Victory: part 3

3rd person POV:

Saiko:(broadcasting) Yn Direx, I will-

Yn: Shut the hell up! Not interested in your inferiority complex!

Saiko:!?

Yn: Dyson... You've done it now...

Yn: When I find your true self, I'll help turn it to ash... But I'll settle destroying these fakers.

Dyson:(broadcasting) The only chance you have of defeating the eclipse gears is if you can match the Lunar Gears speed.

Yn: Then by your own logic... I've already won.

Dyson:(broadcasting)

Yn: Don't worry... It's like one of those science laws that can't be beaten.

Yn: Whenever someone angers me to a certain point, I can win any battle. Call it, my... "Law of Victory".

Dyson:(broadcasting) "Law of Victory".... You cannot simply make up a scientific law.

Yn: "Make up"? Oh, it's real... Let me show you...

Yn: Solas... Victory mode!

Solas's eyes shine bright as he begins to glow with a sunny bright light.

The armor around his legs, arms, shoulders, explode out and melt at Solas's intense flames revealing them to not be Nexium.

Bits of his legs and arms open up and fold out.

The chest area near the arms then slides back, as two wings diagonally rise up, forming a V shape on his back.

Engulfed in flames, Solas stands proud in his victorious state.

(Solas Dawn of Victory)

(Dawn of Victory theme)

In a matter of seconds, Solas punches Blazar and kicks Quasar in the opposite direction.

Flying up to Saiko like a meteor, Yn unleashes several devastating blows that riddle her Gear with dents.

She pulls up her eclipse cannon but it gets bent in the middle by a swing of Solas's arm.

Getting a warning from an attack from behind, Yn turns around and digs Solas's fingers in the joint between the attacking Quasar's arm and body.

Yn: HIYAAAAAAA!!!

With all his might, Solas pushes through and destroys the joint, detaching the arm from Quasar's body.