Trouble In Mars Paradise: part 4

3rd person POV:

(KABOOM)

The broadcast ended at that moment, with building itself now nothing but a burning pile of rubble.

Solas then grabbed Ares, and violently shook the Gear with anger.

Yn:(speaker) WHAT DID YOU DO!?

He shouted with rage in his tone.

Taking this as a declaration of war, the Crescent supporters began attacking Solas and Ares to avenge Mars's beloved Celena.

Ares knocked Solas away, as he began shooting at all the Crescent Gears.

Yn: What's going on?!

Jacklin:(coms) I don't know. But this seems to be some kind of setup.

Yn: Tch... Damn it...!

Several Crescent Gears attack Yn, forcing him to defend himself and knock them away.

Freyja then leaps down from the S.S Dawn while firing down at a few Crescent Gears to try and get them away from Solas but it was no use, they kept charging.

Ryuka: Hey, what do we do?

Jacklin:(coms) Stop the Ares! And try to get the Crescent supporters to calm down!

Jacklin:(coms) There might still be a chance to stop a civil war!

Yn: Good, I wanted to burn this punk to ash!

Solas, bursting with raging flames, leaped towards Ares, who was blasting at the Crescent supporters with its superior firearms.

Yn punches Ares's head, knocking it back. With their attention gained, Ares turns his weapons towards Solas.

Yn: You'll pay for making me fail to protect her!

With a flaming fist, he sent the Ares flying back. Before he could follow up on the attack, multiple Crescent Gears got in the way.

Yn: Out of the way, small fry!

Back handing them out of his way, Solas immediately got hit by a barrage of missiles.

(Bang, bang, bang)

(B-B-BOOOOOM)

Ryuka with her Freyja, shot the missiles out of the air, before kicking a Crescent gear back.

She began firing at the feet of the approaching Crescent Gears, in hopes of drawing some type of line in the sand but they all ignored it and continued to rage on.

Luckily for them, the S.S Dawn helped their Gears by giving supporting fire from above.

(Beep, beep, beep)

Cynthia: What is it now?

Ron: It's the Lunar Gear!

Jacklin: What!?

High above the sky, Lunas began slowly deciding onto the wreckage of the broadcast station.

Luna:(speaker) Celena Artemis Hydel... Another victim of the liars plaguing our system.

Luna:(speaker) Solar Gear! Are these the type of people you wish to protect?

Yn:(speaker) Oh, can it! I'm not in the mood for your crap, especially since you probably had a hand in this!

He shouts over his speakers as he continues punches and gets punched by Ares.

Luna:(speaker) Such a wild accusation... What if I did have a hand in this?