Chapter 18 - The Boy Born with Everything

(Y/N) pov:

I was standing at my full height looking  down at the small candy cane. Even in this form he continued to look at me refusing to show fear. I let out a monstrous roar no doubt striking immense fear in the hearts of every human.

Izuku: (Y/N), only half the time is left! Don't stop moving.

(Y/N): Yes, my king.

Before I could start running I noticed a bright light coming from one of the humans. Sensing danger I threw my head up launching Izuku, Ochaco and Mei high in the air, just in time as the bright light struck me.

The attack managed to stagger me and induce some pain, but it would've hurt Izuku and his friends if they remained on me. The other humans didn't fare too well as they were hit with the full force of the electric attack. The screams of my king and his allies caused me to redirect my attention to the sky.

Izuku: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): I got you!

I used my tail to catch them before placing them safely on my shoulders. They were panting and their grip on me was strong.

Izuku: (Y/N) please, warn us next time you're going to do that!

(Y/N): Apologies, it won't happen again.

With the team back on me I took off running in the opposite direction of the humans. The candy cane and his team gave chase as large walls of ice began to surround us.

Izuku: (Y/N) stop!

I buried my blades and feet into the ground causing us to stop before we went out of bounds.

Present Mic: Team Midoriya has nowhere left to go!

I turned around and faced the humans causing them to back up before the candy cane ordered them to hold their ground. The candy cane tried to freeze my legs but I used my tail to break the ice and retaliate by swinging it at them.

Every time they tried to close the distance I would slam my tail at or near them successfully deterring their attacks. As for their electric attacks I had to keep moving since a direct hit would also hurt Izuku. It was a boring battle, but staying within the ice walls did make it so we only had to worry about one team.

Present Mic: One minute left! Todoroki made it so he'd have the ten million to himself to seize in a instant! At least, that's what I thought five minutes ago! But unbelievably, Midoriya's been able to keep away in that cramped space for five minutes!

Victory is nearing. Just need to keep them away for a little while longer.

From the candy cane's expression I could tell he was growing frustrated. My king rubbed my head causing me to purr loudly as my tail smacked against the ground repeatedly.

Izuku: You're doing amazing (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Thank--

A loud blast caused me to focus back on the battle only to see the candy cane's team behind me, but there was no candy cane.

Where did he--

I let out a pained fill roar as my right leg began to quickly freeze over causing my armor to chip and break off. The candy cane was scaling my legs and freezing wherever he touched.

Present Mic: What's this, it seems the giant beast is wounded! Todoroki is attempting to climb (Y/N) in order to secure the ten million points!

I used my tail to smack where he was, but I only managed to break the ice as he had dodged out the way. I went to strike him once more but he froze my tail.