Chapter 13 - (Y/N) vs Nomu

(Y/N) pov:

Everyone stopped and watched on as we both began to walk towards each other. His eyes remained looking into mine and I couldn't see any emotions in those dead eyes, just blind loyalty. We looked at each other eager to follow through with our master's orders on killing the other.

You weren't born this way were you? The humans created you for the sole purpose of combat didn't they? Let's see which of us prevails in this fight between two creatures both made solely for battle.

As I finished that thought Nomu charged at me with some impressive speed and his fist raised. Once he got close he tried to punch me, but I merely ducked under the strike and sank my right claws deep into his side. Some blood began to come out as I twisted my hand causing the wounds to get bigger. Before I could follow up with another attack he grabbed my arm and proceeded to pull my claws out of his side.

But before he pulled my hand out I hooked my claws into his flesh causing a huge chunk to be ripped out. He roared before lifting me up by my arm and slamming me on my back onto the ground.

What are you mad at me because I made you pull out your own flesh?

Apparently he was as he began to stomp his foot on my chest sending me deeper and deeper into the ground with each stomp. Through the sound of the ground being broken with my body I heard Izuku yell.

Izuku: (Y/N)!

Izuku hasn't left the battlefield yet?! Guess I've got to get him out of here myself.

As Nomu was about to stomp me again I grabbed his leg and sliced it clean off with a powerful swipe from my claws. He toppled over as I pulled myself out of the me shaped hole slightly damaged. I quickly scanned the battlefield and saw Izuku still by the water now joined by the small human and Tsu. Aizawa was down on the ground badly wounded and surrounded by enemies. To buy myself some time I sliced Nomu's other leg off before running over to Aizawa.

???: Is he dead?

???: I don't think so.

???: Hey what is that--

Before the villain could finish his sentence I slammed my fist into his face launching him a long distance away. The other two were confused before they turned in my direction. I gave them both a small wave before grabbing their faces and slamming them both into the ground. The smarter villains backed up not wanting to fight while the naive ones stepped up to battle me. Knowing Nomu won't stay down for long I sprayed acid into the air causing them to scatter.

With little time left I wrapped my tail around Aizawa and ran towards Izuku. When I arrived Izuku immediately hugged me along with Tsu while the small human watched Nomu in fear. I wrapped my arms around them both returning the embrace. Izuku pulled away and so did Tsu but she avoided eye contact with me with a blush on her face.

Izuku: (Y/N), are you alright?!

(Y/N): Yes! I'm having so much fun! Nomu reminds me of all my other siblings that challenged me to a fight.

Izuku: Oh, like play fighting?

I tilted my head confused on those words "play fighting".

(Y/N): What's that? Our battles always ended up with one of us dead or maimed.

He just looked at me apparently shocked by my answer. I glanced behind me at Nomu only to see that his legs were almost completely done healing. I picked up and cradled both Izuku and Tsu in my arms as I used the point of my tail to lift the small human by his diaper. I jumped a fair distance away from the battle just in time too, as Nomu's legs were now fully healed. Once I landed I gently placed both of them down before handing over Aizawa and the small human.