Chapter 12 - Encounter with the Unknown

(Y/N) pov:

I hissed as more villains came out of the portal. Izuku held on tighter to my leash as he leaned in and whispered in my ear.

Izuku: (Y/N), I know what I'm about to ask is a huge task, but can you protect and care for the others too?

Care and protect the other humans? That is going to be a difficult order to carry out, but if that is your command then I shall do it.

I nodded at him as he gave me a grateful smile.

Aizawa: The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?

The numerous villains began to walk towards us but I wasn't worried about them. The ones I was worried about was the one with hands, the tall dark one beside him, and the dark misty one.

Eijiro: What? Villains? No way... There's no way they could get into a hero school!

Nowhere is safe, your enemies will always find a way to break into your fortress.

Momo: Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?

Thirteen: We have them, of course, but...

Shoto: Did they only appear here, or around the whole school?

They don't have nearly enough forces to take on an entire school full of heroes. Besides most of these villains don't seem that experienced in true combat.

Shoto: Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a Quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind.

Aizawa: Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. Kaminari. You try contacting the school with your Quirk, too.

Denki: Yessir.

Izuku: What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their Quirks... Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's Quirk. A frontal battle is...

(Y/N): I can fight with you if you wish.

Aizawa: You can't be a hero with just one trick. And no (Y/N), you stay here and protect everyone else. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen.

He then jumped down into the fray as the villains stopped to deal with him. He seemed to excell in hand-to-hand combat as he was able to dodge and counterattack with ease. I then noticed everyone else running towards the exit, so I tugged on my leash but Izuku wasn't moving.

Izuku: Wow... Mr. Aizawa's actually good at fighting by himself against a lot of people, huh?

I tugged a little bit more harder as Iida noticed we weren't moving.

Tenya: This is no time for analysis! Hurry up and take shelter!

Izuku: Come on, (Y/N)!

I wrapped my tail around Izuku before running to catch up with the rest of the humans. But while I was running a thought came to me.

(Y/N): Can I kill them?

That question caused my king to tense up and hold onto me tighter.

Izuku: What?!

(Y/N): You said protect the other's, right?

Izuku: Yeah, what about it?