Chapter 8 - Rage, You Damn Nerd

(Y/N) pov:

As I was going over to congratulate Izuku I sensed anger and malicious intent. The source of this hostility was radiating off the explosion human. His eyes had an emotion that said he was ready to kill, an emotion I'm very familiar with. That immediately put me in defensive mode so I ran in front of Izuku incase the explosion human attacked.

Katsuki: Hey!

I was right he began to run at us while making explosions in his hands.

Katsuki: Tell me what's going on, Deku, you bastard!

Izuku hid behind me terrified as he was getting closer. I was about to skewer his leg with my tail but Aizawa used his scarf to restrain the human bomb.

Katsuki: What the--? These cloths are hard...!

Aizawa: They're weapons for capture made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy. Jeez... Don't keep making me use my Quirk over and over. I have dry eye.

He released the explosion human before his scarf wrapped back around his neck.

Aizawa: We're wasting time. Whoever's next, get ready.

That would be me. But first I need to escort Izuku back to the other humans.

I wrapped my tail around Izuku's uninjured hand as I began to lead him over to the other humans. On the way the human bomb glared at me so I kindly returned the gesture. Before we got to far away I spoke to him.

(Y/N): You should thank your teacher, Kacchan. After all, he unfortunately saved your leg from being amputated.

He flinched at that before his glare intensified amusing me. We made it back to the others where I placed Izuku next to the kind human since I trust her the most.

Aizawa: Hurry up, (Y/N). We still have more things to do.

I merely hissed at his order for me to increase my speed, but regardless I went back to the circle where he handed me a ball.

I have enough strength to rival my mother especially when I'm enraged, so this should be nothing.

With that encouraging thought I launched the ball straight into the air causing a slight shockwave to form. The ball kept soaring higher and higher as it looked to be gaining speed. But just like with the kind human's ball it went so high you couldn't see it anymore. Aizawa walked over to me before handing me another cat shaped snack which I promptly devoured.

Aizawa: You know by this point I wouldn't be surprised if you could speak.

(Y/N): But I can it just really hurts my throat when I do.

Aizawa: Like I said not surprised. Anyway you got Infinity as well so come on there's more things to do.

- .. -- . / ... -.- .. .--.

After that we began to do various tasks which Izuku seemed to struggle with. He collapsed on the ground panting and covered in sweat as the others walked past him. I wiped his sweat away while covering him from the unforgiving rays of the sun. A few minutes later he was alright and just in time to as Aizawa had us all lined up.

Aizawa: Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply the marks you got from each test. It's a waste of time to explain verbally so I'll show you the results all at once.

Izuku was trembling so I tried to comfort him but even I felt dread if he was terminated. He pressed something which showed the results and I was immediately filled with dread.