Chapter 11 - Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida!

(Before we start I have some news whether it's bad or good is up to you. This has changed from having Ashido as the main love interest to now being a harem story. That's it, you may continue reading now.)

(Y/N) pov:

I was walking to the school with Izuku on my back telling me about some heroes he liked which I listened to intently. The walk was nice and uneventful until we got to the entrance of U.A. Outside was a crowd of humans with cameras and one female human at the front. I was already put on edge by the size of the crowd, but it's when they spotted us that I almost attacked.

Izuku: Remember (Y/N) stay calm and walk pass them, there's no need for a confrontation.

I gave a slight nod as he rubbed my hair to keep me calm. We were about to walk passed them and through the gate when the female got in front of us.

Reporter: Hey, you two!

She shoved the object in her hand in front of my face making me growl.

Reporter: How are All Might's classes?

The humans began to encircle us which prompted me to shoot acid above us. They all quickly ran several feet away as to not be met with a painful and deadly fate.

Acid, a great substance that melts away all of your problems.

I continued our walk into the building as Izuku told me to be careful not to actually hit anybody with my acid. Of course I noticed the strange blue haired human staring intently at me. For some reason he reminded me of the human with hands covering his body.

- .. -- . / ... -.- .. .--.

We were currently in the classroom listening to Aizawa speak to us. I was laying by Izuku's feet playing with his shoelaces bored.

Aizawa: Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugo, your talented, so don't act like a kid.

Katsuki: I know.

Aizawa: And Midoriya.

I perked up interested after hearing the last name of my king called.

Aizawa: You settled it by breaking your arm and having (Y/N) save you again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your Quirk.

I could sense Izuku's uneasiness and since I can't physically hurt emotions I did the next best thing. I layed my head on his lap before purring which caused him to rub my head with a small smile.

Aizawa: I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do.

He got even more happy after hearing him say that.

Aizawa: Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya.

Izuku: Yes, sir!

Aizawa: Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you...

Everyone tensed up as I could see the fear begin to engulf the entire room.

Aizawa: ...decide on a class representative.

The fear quickly left as happiness and even some excitement replaced it. But screaming also ensued that made me cover my ears.

Eijiro: I want to be class rep! Pick me!

Denki: Me too!

???: I want to do it, too.

Yuga: It's a job made for m--