part 12 | makeout

"Mhm, I did."

"Are you alright? You seem, upset."

"I'm alright, just got into an argument with Hajime, but it doesn't matter."

"That is upsetting, I wish I could comfort you but...as you can see I'm all tied up. But I suppose after what I pulled yesterday, scum like me deserves it!" He chuckled as he laid on the floor, his legs tied up with rope and his hands with a chain.

"Woahhh, you're not scum, alright?" You softly said, getting on your knees (😉😉) and placing a hand in his soft, fluffy hair. 

"Anyways, what do you want first? Milk or the bagel?"

"Ah, the bagel, please." 

You sat him up against a wall, trying to make it easier for him to eat. You grabbed the bagel off of the tray and held it up to his soft lips, which were slightly parted already.

Nagito smirked, looking straight into your (colour) eyes as he took a bite. He swallowed and licked his lips for any crumbs, accidentally brushing one of your fingers since you were still holding the bagel up to his mouth.

"Did he just, lick my finger?" You thought, perking your eyebrow up.

"Oh, that was a complete accident! How dare a sleazy guy like me touch you with my disgusting tongue. I truly am so sorry..."

"Don't worry about it, I don't mind at all..." You smiled reassuringly, mumbling the last part.

"What was that last part? I'm sorry I didn't catch it.." He grinned, knowing full well he'd heard it.

"Doesn't matter, " You laughed getting closer to Nagito's face, placing your soft hands on his face, straddling his thighs and pushing your chest against him.

"Maybe this will take my mind off of everything that has happened.." You thought to yourself.

Nagito pressed his back against the wall and looked into your eyes, lips crashing together the second you made eye contact, your hands gripping his soft hair tightly whilst his tongue entered your mouth.

Your heart raced as the kiss grew more intense, longing for more of him. Nagito broke the kiss for a moment giving you both a second to breathe but before you could catch your breath he kissed, bit and grazed his lips across your neck, driving you crazy and catching you by surprise.

You were panting loudly, Nagito was extremely satisfied by this and pulled away, leaving you shocked that he did all of that tied up, and curious about what he was able to manage without restraints.

"You're gonna end up leaving marks, you know?" You laughed, still catching your breath.

"I'm aware, that's why I did it." 

"DAMN, this man is gonna drive me craaazzy." You thought to yourself, smirking slightly.

"So, would you like the rest of your food?" You asked.

"Please."

You gave him the rest of his food and kept him company for a while, but your realized you had to get back and greet the others, otherwise, they would become suspicious.

"Sorry, gotta go, I'll come back later though."

"Don't worry about it, see you." He chuckled, watching as you left in admiration.

(I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN A MAKEOUT SCENE DON'T JUDGE IF IT'S CRINGY)