part 18 | the sleepover begins

After a while, all the girls arrived and the sleepover finally started! 

"So, what should we do?" You pondered, looking around at the girls to see what they wanted to do.

"How about we play...truth or dare!" Ibuki beamed with excitement.

"Sure!"  "Fine.."  "Sounds aight'!"  "Hmm...okay." 

"Alright, it's decided!" You laughed, gathering all the others to sit in a circle.

"Ibuki will go first!"

"Hmm...okay...." Ibuki put her hands on her head and hums, trying to think about who to ask.

"(Y/N)! Truth or Dare?"

"Hmm, truth!" 

You wondered what her question would be...

"Who gave you those marks on your neck?!" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows and smirking.

"Oh, fuck...Since when did I have marks on my neck? I thought it would've taken longer for them to appear." You thought, your eyebrows raising.

"Well, have a guess, It's pretty obvious."

"Oh my god! Was it Nagito? Did you like, hook up with him!?" Hiyoko asked, covering her mouth with her hand and giggling.

"No, all we did was kiss...!" You laughed, grabbing a pillow and hugging it so you were comfy.

"Pfft! Sure..!"

"I didn't take you for that kind of gal (Y/N)!" Akane said as she smirked,

"Right! My turn to ask one of you guys something!" You grinned.

You looked around at everybody and after a short while decided on someone.

"Hiyoko, truth or dare?" 

"Huh? Dare obviously, I'm not a pussy!"

"I dare you to be nice to Mikan for the rest of this sleepover."

"But-!" 

"No but's! A dare is a dare Hiyoko!" 

"Jeez! whatever..." 

"T-Thank you (Y/n)...!" Mikan mumbled timidly, smiling at you and fidgeting with her hands.

"Shut it!-" 

"Hiyoko!" 

"Hmm...Hiyoko, now it's your turn," Chiaki said calmly, her head resting on Sonia's shoulder, her focus on her game.

Hiyoko smirked and looking toward Sonia with a devilish smile on her face.

"Sonia, truth or dare! And be honest!"

"Oh! Alright, truth please!" Sonia said kindly, being careful not to disturb Chiaki on her shoulder.

"What's your opinion on Gundham?"

"I think he is very charming! And very delicate with animals, I respect him very much! He has a lot of swag!" 

"Pfft...!" You giggled under your breath, Sonia, a princess saying swag was just so hilarious to you.

"Swag? What's that?" Akane asked, cleaning her ears with her pinky.

"Slang for cool and fashionable or something like that, I believe!" Sonia replied.

After a few more rounds of truth or dare, you all decided to get changed into your PJ's!

Everybody had cool pyjamas that fit their aesthetic, but then you just had a baggy top covered in paint and comfy shorts, but eh whatever.