part 4 | breakfast

Your eyes opened, and you rubbed your eyes. Remembering you were in Nagito's cottage, you looked around for him, but he wasn't there. The sheets below you were warm and cozy, and you almost didn't want to get up.

Yawning, you got up and sat on the edge of the bed for a moment, brushing through your slightly tangled hair with your fingers. You then noticed a note on Nagito's desk.

"Gone for breakfast, feel free to wear my clothes if you don't want to go back to your cottage. (keys for the cottage on my desk) ☻"

"Awe," You thought to yourself, smiling at the note and placing it back on the table. Eventually, you got up of the edge of the bed and wobbled over to Nagito's closet.

You dug through it, taking out a clean shirt and black jeans. You weren't scared to go back to your cottage, just too lazy. And it was also an excuse to wear Nagito's clothes so you couldn't pass it. You then did your morning routine and got ready.

Finally ready, you put on your shoes and took Nagito's cottage keys, leaving and locking the door behind you. After that, you walked to the restaurant, rushing since you were hungry.

Finally, you got there and headed up the stairs, as you walked through the door most people looked at you, confused.

"Uh, morning?" 

"Good morning! Ibuki is very hungry today!" Ibuki sang, waving at you kindly.

"Yeah, me too."

Chiaki smiled at you, asking you if you wanted to play games with her sometime in the day.

"Sounds good, I'll try and find you."

"Alright. By the way, why are you wearing Nagito's clothes?" 

"Spilt some paint in my closet, long story, it splashed all over my clothes, so I had to put them in the wash, Nagito lent me some for the time being."

"Ohh, okay. Makes sense."

You noticed Nagito and Hajime sat at a table together and waved, walking over to them. Hajime's face dropped slightly when he saw what you were wearing, and his eyes darted to Nagito, shooting him an evil look.

"Y/N..? Why are you wearing Nagito's clothes?" Hajime asked as you sat down. You looked at Nagito and he smiled cheekily, waiting for your response. 

"Don't tell me you two-!"

"Shush." You hushed Hajime, leaning over the table and putting your hand over his mouth.

"What's the matter (Y/N)?" TeruTeru asked creepily, a wave of anger to hitting you.

"Didn't you learn from last time not to be creepy? Fuck off, freak,"

"S-Sorry!"

You smiled with annoyance, kicking Hajime's leg under the table.

"Ow! What was that for?!"

"For suggesting things that never happened," You smiled.

"Yeah right, you hooked up with Nagito!" Hiyoko snorted a devious smirk on her face, making Hajime's eyes widen in shock.

"I wouldn't be fuckin' surprised if you did," Fuyuhiko commented.

You bit your lip, trying to hold back your laughter.

"Why's that, baby face?" You retorted, watching Fuyuhiko's face heat up in anger.

"What the fuck did you just call me, bitch?" Fuyuhiko asked, standing up and getting in your face.

"You heard,"

Hiyoko, being the little shit she is, came behind him and pushed him forwards, causing him to fall into you taking you both to the floor, and his face to get planted into your boobs.

"Ow!"

"Y/n, you little whore! I-I can barely breathe in these!" 

You pushed him away, cringing at how red his face was, before Fuyuhiko (surprisingly) started yelling at you.

"What the fuck!? Whore!" 

"It wasn't my fucking fault! Shout at that bitch!" You shouted back, pointing at Hiyoko.

You got up and walked up to Hiyoko, towering over her as her face dropped and her regret became evident.

She pushed you away, to which you laughed in her face at. She saw her mistake and bolted towards the stairs, which you ran after her, followed by everyone else.

You pushed anything that was in your way over and chased her down the stairs, to outside.

"You stupid little bitch!" You yelled, getting on top of her and smashing her face in with a punch. Hiyoko screamed and tried to push you off her, landing a hit to your nose which caused it to bleed, but didn't stop you. Using both hands now, you continuously swung for her face, before someone's arms snaked around your waist and pulled you off her.

It was Nagito, and he was now holding you back from getting anymore punches in. 

"Get off!"

"Calm down, y/n," He replied, still calmly holding you.

"No, let go!"

"Fine, if you want to be difficult." He picked you up and hung you over his shoulders, beginning to walk to the restaurant, followed by a few others.

"Hey! Put me down!" You shouted, punching and scratching his back.

Once you got to the restaurant, Nagito sat you down at a table, with everyone except Hiyoko, Mikan and Mahiru there surrounding you.

You breathed heavily, and blood poured down you face and shirt, looking angrily at Nagito.

"What the fuck was that all about?"

"What? It's not my fault she fucking started it."

"Okay, fair enough, but her face was very...." 

"What?"

"Fucked up?"

"Yeah..."

"Fuck, uh, I didn't mean to go that far..." You said, a feeling of guilt appearing in your stomach.

"But she did deserve it." You thought.

"I'm sure she'll be alright, and maybe start being nicer to people now she's uh...learnt her lesson."

"Such foolishness. Moving on, I am hosting a party tonight. You all have to come, it is mandatory. It'll be at the old cabin." Byakuya announced.

"Whoo-hoo! A party, how fun!" Ibuki yelled in excitement, throwing her hands in the air.

"Tch, whatever, there's no way I'm coming to this lame-ass party, get fucked." Fuyuhiko said before walking out of the restaurant.

"Oh, and if someone could inform Hiyoko, Mikan and Mahiru, that would be helpful." Byakuya finished.

"Right Y/n, let's get your nose cleaned up, huh?" Nagito asked, taking you hand and pulling you up.

"I'll come too." Hajime chipped in.