part 16 | girl sleepover

You and Ibuki walked through the doors of the RocketPunch market, laughing as you did so.

You spotted Kaz over by the soda section and rushed over to him, pulling Ibuki with you.

"Hey, Kaz! What you here for? Tissues? Lotion?" You laughed, wiggling your eyebrows.

Ibuki began laughing and Kazuichi's face turned red.

"I was just looking for some soda! Although I do need some more tissues
..." He chuckled.

"Right then! We'll leave you to it!" Ibuki smiled, pointing finger guns at Kazuichi.

You and Ibuki walked away, heading toward the swimsuit section.

You scanned the different colours and patterns, looking for one that would suit you.

"Hmm...why're you looking for a bikini (Y/N)?" Ibuki asked.

"In case I wanna go swimming! May as well try to have fun in a bad situation, right?" You beamed.

"You're right! Ibuki totally thinks you'd rock the black bikini!"

> You can change the colour if you want! Or change the swimsuit completely,up to you!

"You think so? I'll get it then!"

You grabbed the bikini off of the shelf and pressed it against your body, to make sure it would fit fine.

"Now it's time to find what Ibuki came to get!" She exclaimed, pulling you by the wrists and going to the snack section.

She got loads of snacks and drinks, offering if you wanted to have a sleepover and invite the other girls.

"Yes! I've wanted to have a sleepover for a while now!"

"Right then! Let's buy these snacks and invite these chicks!" Ibuki exclaimed.

You two left with your things, going out to find everyone and invite them.

Time skip!

You had asked almost every girl apart from Mahiru and Hiyoko, who you couldn't seem to find.

"Hm, I wonder where they ar- oh over there!" You said, heading over to them.

"Hey, guys! We're having a girls sleepover and we wanted to know if you wanna come? We have snacks!" You smiled.

"Fine!" Hiyoko said.

"Sure!" Mahiru smiled.

"Great! Also, why is your hair wet?" You asked.

"Not like it's any of your business but me and Mahiru showered together and she taught me how to tie my kimono!" She said, giggling and looking up at Mahiru.

You looked over at Ibuki who was giving you a smirk and a wink.

"Right then! We'll see you later after dinner yeah?" You smiled.

"Yup!" Mahiru beamed.

"See ya!" Ibuki said as you two walked off, going to Ibuki's cabin to play guitar and practise.