part 19 | morning

After talking with Hajime and Nagito for a while you and Ibuki joined the other girls and their conversation.

"Ahem everyone, how about the day after tomorrow, we have a girls-only beach day! I'm sure Monomi has managed to open another island up for us, we can go explore it tomorrow so we know if it's alright and has a nice beach, you guys up for it?" Sonia sweetly mentioned, looking around and gesturing toward the group of girls.

Mostly everyone agreed, including you, but a few others didn't.

You saw out of the corner of your eye that Kaz was listening to your plans, which knowing him, he was gonna crash the "girls-only" day. You didn't mention it to anyone though since there was a chance he wasn't going to show up.

"Whatever, if he does show up I'm sure one of the girls will kick him out, although I don't mind if he stays or not." You thought to yourself, zoning out imagining his face when he saw the girls in a swimsuit, which made you chuckle.

"Right shall we head back to mine?" You asked aloud.

Everyone nodded their heads and stood up beginning to head back.

"(Y/NNNNNNNNNNNN)...?" Ibuki asked, staring at you.

"Yes, Ibuki?" You laughed.

"CAN YOU GIVE ME A PIGGYBACK PLEASE?!" 

"Hell yeah! Get up!"

Ibuki hopped on your back and held onto your boobs so she didn't fall off, an odd place to use for support but, whatever makes her happy I guess.

(don't ask i just think it's something her fruity ass would do)

"WHY ARE YOU HOLDING ONTO MY BOOBS?"

"WHY NOT?"

"I DUNNO!?"

"Stop yelling and get moving!" Mahiru scolded both you and Ibuki.

"Sorry, Mum/Mom!" You joked before you began to run ahead with Ibuki yelling "WOOHOO!" as you did.

You got to your cottage where Ibuki jumped off your back and ran inside whilst holding your hand then jumped on your bed.

You were both breathing heavily from all the running and jumping and whatnot, but you were both giggling and facing each other, laying on your bed together.

You gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before jumping up on your bed, pulling her up with you and dancing to the songs playing in the background.

Then (favourite song) came on and you both screamed in unison.

"OH MY GOD, I LOVE THIS FUCKIN' SONG IT'S MY FAVORITE LIKE EVER!"

"WHAT!? IT'S IBUKI'S FAVORITE TOO!" 

"NO WAY!"

You both began jumping up and down on your bead whilst holding hands, dancing and screaming the lyrics at the top of your lungs.

"Damn, they have alotta energy for this time of night!" Akane exclaimed,

"You two better calm yourselves down! It's late at night!" Mahiru criticizeD, pulling you and Ibuki down, and turning off the music.

"Sorrrrryyyyy..." 

After you settled down a bit, you sat down at your desk and got out some art supplies.

"Can I draw us all? If Mahiru takes a photo of us and gives it to me, I can copy it!" You smiled, approving of your idea.

Everyone agreed and got in a group huddle, standing with a bunch of poses and faces as Mahiru stood at the front and snapped a few shots, each one different. 

"Thanks! I'll get started now but it'll take me a while to finish."

You sat down with the different photos, chose one and got started, then sat for about an hour and managed to finish the basic sketch, which was still messy. You decided to join everyone else that which were still awake in a huddle and chatted and snacked for a bit.

"I'm tired...what time is it?" Ibuki yawned.

Hiyoko checked on her monopad whilst chewing on her gummies and told us it was about half eleven.

"That's it? Can we stay up for...like another hour and a half?" Akane asked.

"Sure, I don't mind." 

After another hour and a half of chatting, eating, playing games and more you finally decided to go to sleep. You turned off the lights, quickly tied up your (h/l) (h/c) hair and jumped into your bed, cuddling with Ibuki and making sure you didn't wake up Mahiru and Hiyoko who were already fast on.

"Hiyoko falls asleep fast, damn." You thought to yourself.

"Goodnight Ibuki.." You said sleepily, hugging her tightly.

"Night, night!" Ibuki whisper-yelled, her arms also wrapped around you tightly.

You woke up to knocks on your door, you carefully removed Ibuki's arms from your body, rubbed your eyes, and opened up your door.

There stood Hajime and Souda.

"Yea? What's up? It's so early..." 

"Early? What time did you stay up to last night?" Hajime asked, concern on his face.

"Like one, why?" 

"You must've slept over the morning announcement then because we all went to breakfast and none of you were there."

"Oh, we did? Anyways I'll wake everyone up and we'll be there soon. Oh, and good morning Souda."

"G-Goodmorning Miss (Y/N)! 

You smiled at him, and just as you did you felt a pair of arms slide around your neck and someone nuzzling their face in your neck, you knew who it was obviously, Ibuki.

"Morning Ibuki, did you sleep alright?" 

"Ibuki slept perfectly! Especially cuddling you!"

You chuckled whilst you ruffled her hair and hugged her, wrapping up your conversation with Hajime and Souda.

"We'll see you in a few! Bye!" You waved as you closed the door and began to wake everyone up.

"RISE AND SHINE!"

"WAKEY WAKEY!" 

"GET YOUR ASSES UP!"

"BREAKFAST TIME BITCHES!"