part 14 | makeout 2

You pressed up against Hajime, positioning your leg in the middle of his, slowly leaning in, getting a good look at his face.

You threw your arms around his neck, scanning his proportions, his deep green eyes staring nervously at you, his mouth forming an awkward smile.

"Y/N, can we, uh, go somewhere where we'll be on our own?" He asked, worry audibly in his tone.

"Of course, where?" 

"My cottage, maybe?" He laughed, scratching that back of his neck awkwardly.

"Okay,"

You and Hajime hurried to his cottage, and you couldn't help but feel as though you were doing something wrong. What were you doing? You just wanted to apologise. Then again, you didn't not like the idea of doing this.

Once you got to his door, he quickly opened it, and you both made your way inside. His room was simple, standard. 

You went and sat on Hajime's bed, bouncing up and down on it like a child. Hajime was stood there for a moment, then came and sat next to you. There was a moment of silence before you spoke up.

"Fuck, Hajime. I'm sorry for being a bitch to you earlier, I just get carried away! It's like, I can't shut up once I start talking, and then I say stupid shit I don't mean and then I regret it straight away."

"No, no! It's fine, I should be the one apologising, really. I was being rude to you in the first place, and you're not a bitch! I like listening to your ramblings anyways." Hajime chuckled awkwardly, rubbing a hand on his neck. 

Smiling, you looked towards Hajime, and nudged closer to him. Nervously, Hajime placed his hand on your thigh, and connected his lips with yours.

You felt yourself melt into him, the way his soft lips felt on yours was enough to drive you crazy. Then, you found yourself sat on his lap, his hands positioned on your upper thighs on each side, his hands peaking into your skirt.

Deepening the sweet kiss, you placed your hands around his neck, and pushed him back, so he was laid against the bed, you on top of him.

You loosened his tie and unbuttoned only the top of his shirt, then trailed little kisses down his revealed chest. By the shocked sound he made, you could tell he was surprised, and you smiled a little bit and carried on. 

Eventually, you began kissing a little harder, sucking on certain parts of his chest.

"C-Careful! Just be sure not to leave and marks where they can be seen."

"Alright, Hajime."

After awhile of teasing Hajime, he decided to get back at you, and took you by surprise when he grabbed your waist and pinned you underneath him. He reconnected his lips with yours, and you hummed at the way he held you.

TO BE CONTINUED I SWEAR I WILL FINISH THIS CHAPTERRR