part 13 | teasing

You felt better walking back to the restaurant, an empty tray in hand. Though, thinking of Hajime you couldn't help but feel as though you went to far, then again he was being an asshole.

A pit of regret and worry began to grow inside you're stomach and you were worried about seeing Hajime again. You felt you needed to apologise.

Trying to cheer yourself up again, you thought about Nagito.

"I can't believe that happened..." You thought, a small grin plastered on your flushed face.

You headed up the restaurant stairs, again your worry beginning to pop up again, with the empty tray swinging with your arms as you walked.

The few people that hadn't left the restaurant looked in your way, including Hajime, they curious as to what had caused your slight mood change.

 Just a twenty minutes ago you were yelling and swearing, now you seemed to be in a much better mood.

"Um, Y/N? Why are you so smiley all of a sudden?" Kazuichi asked you. You smiled lightly and bent down to his level because he was sat down.

"Nagito cheered me up, that's all," You laughed, close to his face.

You kept teasing him, like booping his nose and smirking at him, eventually just sitting down next to him and talking.

You placed a hand on Kazuichi's head, ruffling his hair through his beanie as you stood up.

"He's so flustered," You thought, eternally rolling with laughter.

"(Y/N)! Stop teasing him!" Mahiru scolded you.

"C'mon! I'm only messing with him, he's my friend," You smiled innocently, trying to prevent yourself from bursting into laughter.

You caught yourself looking at Hajime and he was looking at you deeply, making your stomach sink and look away, paying attention to Fuyuhiko now.

"Yeah okay, we all know you're leading him on you fuckin' whore." Fuyuhiko yelled at you, an angry look on his baby face.

You slowly walked over to Fuyuhiko, getting in his face. He stood up and looked up at you, since he was slightly shorter.

"And what?" You asked, raising your eyebrows.

Peoples mouths flew open and everyone watched what was happening, but still kept distance just in case Fuyuhiko blew up on you.

"Shut up you fuckin' bitch! I'm not gonna hit ya' cause I don't hit girls but if I could...grr!" He yelled as he looked away, trying to hide his red cheeks and ears. You couldn't tell if he was flustered or angry, maybe both.

"Thought so." You smirked, planting a small kiss on his hot cheeks. He got up and stormed out, his face completely red.

"Don't push it, bitch!" You heard him shout from a distance.

Peko shook her head silently and unfolded her hands, following after Fuyuhiko.

"Why did I do that?"

"I want one too..." Kazuichi pouted, a disappointed look on his face.

"Well, why didn't you just say so?" 

"Why did I say that?"

You planted a light kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you!" He said, his eyes sparkling with happiness and a huge smile lit on his face.

"Y/N, I need to talk to you outside, now." Hajime demanded sternly, looking in your direction with a stern glare.

You looked at him with a slight worried expression, and you felt sick, but kept your composure.

"Okay." You smiled, looking directly at Kazuichi's bummed out face as he watched you leave.

"Come on now, and stop doing that," Hajime yelled, grabbing your arm and dragging you down the stairs, leading you outside.

"What's wrong?" You asked, leaning against a wall, Hajime in front of you.

"What has gotten into you? Why are you flirting with everyone? And what did you do with Nagito?"

"I can show you."