part 15 | free time

You and Hajime walked out of the old, dusty building, still processing what just happened.

"You okay?" You asked Hajime.

"Yeah, you?" 

"Fine!" You smiled.

"I never got to say what wanted to when I pulled you out of the restaurant." Hajime sighed.

"Oh, what's up?" 

"I'm sorry for what I said about you and Nagito and your talent when we got into that fight. I was just being stupid and I didn't mean it at all," He sadly smiled, rubbing the bag of his neck as you walked.

"No, no, no! Don't be sorry at all! I was the one who said you couldn't remember your talent, if anything I should be the one apologizing! I'm sorry Hajime." You apologised, pausing, grabbing his hands.

You kissed his cheek softly, smiling at him.

"I'm glad you aren't upset at me, you don't need to apologise...and, um..thank you for the kiss..?" He chuckled.

You laughed back with him until you realized something. You forgot to fully untie Nagito.

"Oops! Stay here while I get Nagito out of those restraints!" You yelled back at Hajime, running back to help Nagito.

> Hajime's Point of View:

"I'm glad she accepts my apology but truth be told, I meant everything said about Nagito. He is a freak, I mean, I only suggested where Nagito was to see what he does to her that makes her melt. She clearly enjoyed Nagito more than me, so... i'm gonna have to step my game up to win her over." I thought to myself, gently tapping my feet and biting my lip as I waited for her and Nagito to come back.

Finally, I saw (Y/N)'s (h/c) hair bouncing as she ran with Nagito, pulling him by the hand and waving her free one at me. I smiled at them, waving my hand back gently.

> (Y/N)'s Point of View:

You ran back to the stupid place for the last time, bursting through the door, your (h/c) hair getting in your face as you ran down the corridor.

> Sorry if you have short hair, just ignore!!<3 

"Ah- Nagito, I'm so sorry! I forgot to let you out, my bad!" You laughed, catching your breath back.

"Don't be sorry, trash like me is easily forgotten..." He chuckled.

"What have I told you about talking to yourself like that? Your not trash or whatever stupid names you call yourself, and you aren't easily forgotten. I just got distracted, that's all." You scolded.

"Sorry, " He laughed.

 You chuckled, untying the knots on Komeda's legs.

"And there we..go!" You softly yelled, finally letting him free.

He stood up, one hand on your shoulder to stand steady since he hadn't stretched his legs in a while.

After a few steps, he was fine and you two got going.

"Do you, think the others will...be scared of me when they see me? I wouldn't be surprised, they all hope I put a gun to my head and pull the trigger. Which is what I deserve...Which is what I should do..don't you think? Oh, sorry, I remembered what you told me earlier, ahaha.."There was a  smile across his face as he said it, although it was clearly a fake one, you could sense his anger and upsetness through his eyes.

"Don't say that. They may not like you but if you were to kill yourself they'd care. I'd care. If you ever do that or even attempt it- I will kill you myself. But to answer your question, most likely. But don't take it to heart, they'll warm up to you soon, I promise." You promised.

"Anyways! Off of the depressing topics, we have to hurry! Hajime's waiting for us both, outside!" You warmly beamed, grabbing his hand and running out of the doors.

Hajime came into sight, tapping his foot slowly.

"HAJIMEEE! I GOT HIM!" You yelled, waving one hand at him, running full speed.

You finally caught up to him. "Sorry for the wait! He was being a slowcoach at first!" You grinned.

"Don't worry about it."

"Jeez, That's enough running for me today.."You huffed.

"Oh, I forgot! I was gonna go and ask to hang out with Ibuki today. Sorry guys, I'll see you later!" 

> Time Skip

"Ibuki!" You shouted to grab her attention.

"Heya (Y/N)! What's up? Well, the sky is up but you know what I mean!" She laughed.

"Pfft- Well I was wondering if you wanted to hang out? I wanna get to know you better!" You smiled.

"Hell yeah! I can take you to my cottage and teach you some music!" She screamed.

"But first, can we go to rocketpunch market? I gotta get something for tomorrow." You asked.

"Yeah! I need something too so all goes to plan!" Ibuki laughed.

As you walked to the store you talked about Ibuki's music career and how she left a previous girl band because of musical differences.