part 22 | valentines day

You woke up, it was early and the morning announcement hadn't gone off yet. You snuggled into your soft, comfy sheets for a short while before getting up and getting ready.

After grabbing a fresh outfit out of your wardrobe, you grabbed your monopad and checked the date - 14th of February, Valentines Day!

"Oh my god, I love valentines day." You said to yourself, slightly excited.

You finished getting dressed and rushed to the bathroom, brushing your hair and your teeth and applying a small amount of makeup. (optional)

Sitting down at your desk, you began sketching out some designs, one of you and Ibuki, one of you and Nagito and one of you and Hajime. Once you were done sketching out each of the designs neatly onto separate cards, you fine-lined them and coloured them with pencils, making sure everything was as precise and perfect as possible.

You finished designing all the cards, happy with the results, all you needed to do was write inside of them. You thought for a while about what you wanted to write before finally deciding, hurrying to scribble it down before you forgot.

For Ibuki, you wrote - "To my best friend, Happy Valentines Day! I love you sooo much so have a good day <3

From Y/N"

For Nagito, you wrote - "To Nagito, Happy Valentines! Love you, and have the best day ever (maybe with me and Hajime?)

From Y/N <3"

For Hajime, you wrote - "To Hajime, Happy Valentines <3 Love you, hope you have a fun day, (if you want with me and Nagito?)

From Y/N"

"Finally finished." You sighed, cracking your fingers slightly.

The morning announcement rang through your cabin, making you realize how early you had gotten up, but it didn't bother you too much.

You got up from your desk and slipped your shoes on, grabbing your three cards before heading out of your cabin, excited for breakfast.

As you walked along the island, you looked around, seeing many heart-shaped decorations.

"I bet this was Monomi." You thought, smiling slightly.

You got to breakfast, seeing everyone's lit-up faces, which made you smile.

"Happy Valentines everyone." You said before heading over to Ibuki, giving her her card.

"Huh!? What's this? A card, for Ibuki!?"

"Yea, do you like it?"

"Yes! I LOVEEE IT! Ibuki thanks you, Y/N!" Ibuki exclaimed excitedly, jumping up and embracing you tightly.

"Haha, no problem Ibuki!"

You then went over to Hajime and Nagito, who was sitting at the same table and gave them their cards.

"Oh? Thank you Y/N, this is amazing, you truly are talented!" Nagito exclaimed sweetly, admiring your card.

Hajime chuckled as you handed his card to him, his face quickly becoming shocked at how hard you had worked.

"Y/N, this is awesome, thank you so much!" Hajime proclaimed, smiling widely.

You thanked them before grabbing some breakfast, which was heart-shaped pancakes and heart cupcakes along with (drink of your choice).

Sitting down next to Hajime, you wondered what you would do today.

"So, would you two wanna hang out with me today?" You asked, before biting into a fluffy, golden pancake.