Chapter 1

"Beep! Beep!" Clint reached over and slammed his hand down on the alarm clock that was telling him to get up and out of bed for the 3rd time after repeatedly pressing the snooze button.

"Ugh, great Monday morning, another start to a crap week. SHIT!" He sat bolt, upright as he remembered that he had an English exam that morning and school started in 1 hour! Jumping out of bed, Clint grabbed a pair of boxers, some dark jeans and a navy blue T-shirt, once he had sprinted through his house to the kitchen, he grabbed a cereal bar and set off for the school bus.

Clint Barton lived on a nice estate in New York but it took him half an hour to get to school and his bus left at 7:20. It was 7:15! Clint snatched his dinner money and his little bow and arrow sculpture that his dad had given him the day he died.

As Clint rounded the corner he saw his bright yellow bus about to pull away "HEY!" he shouted "WAIT FOR ME!" Luckily he managed to get there just before the doors closed and everybody knows that if the doors close they aren't opening until the bus is at school even if you are not on the bus. Clint walked passed all the groups of friends and found a seat near the back but not right at the back because that's where the 'cool kids' sit (that's Tony, Thor, Bruce, Logan, Peter and sometimes Natasha) I ended up sitting next to Steve. We were both known for being the quiet ones but, unlike him, I wasn't a total nerd - I only did what needed to be done but he always went that extra mile - and I wasn't bullied. Sometimes I did feel bad for him but I never spoke to him as that would mean I would be bullied as well, so I just kept myself to myself and got through the day alone.

At the front of the bus was Loki trying to act cool and be like his brother. Loki wanted everything Thor had but never did especially as Thor was their father's favourite. Ororo and Scott were sat across from Loki and where laughing at Bobby and Rogue (her real name is Maria but we all call her Rogue, even she does!) who where cuddling and generally doing boyfriend girlfriend stuff.

Anyone who had walked on that bus from the streets would think that we were all normal but they would be very wrong. You could tell
by little things like Bobby and Rogue never actually touching and how Ororo's hair was too white to have been bleached we all had special abilities, some of us actually had powers but the others just had really cool gadgets and fighting skills that seemed inhuman. We all attended Charles Xavier's school for the gifted but we where the few that went home each day.

---------------------------------Ororo Munroe is Storm real name. Just pointing it out for anyone that didn't know like me until @Cleomac told me!