Chapter 14

People were filling the halls as screams tore through the building, the group stood at the end of the hallway not knowing what to do,

"Bruce, I doubt the other guy is needed right now so I want you and Steve to start helping people get out to the back field where they'll be save. Natasha, Clint stick to the roof and try to find the source and get rid of it," Fury looked towards the trained spies knowing they would be willing to kill if needed, "Tony and Thor you search the building and try to put out the fire," all of them split up and ran towards their destinations.

Steve was on the ground floor helping younger students towards the exit when he saw someone cowered in a corner shaking violently, the soldier directed the kids to the exit before approaching the man who looked the same age as Steve.

"Hey you okay?" he put a hand on the guys back making his dark grey t-shirt wrinkle slightly under the torn red jumper, he wore brown cargo pants and black leather clothes along with a black baseball cap, "What's your name?" Steve inquired due to the lack of response. Slowly the man turned around and realisation washed over the man from Brooklyn, "Bucky?" he simply nodded before nuzzling into Steve's chest, the poor guy was terrified of what was happening and Steve didn't want to rush him. "It's going to be okay, but we need to get out of here," carefully he helped Bucky to his feet and put an arm around his waist to steady him, as the two made their way out Steve could only wonder how Bucky remembered him and why but this could wait until everything and everyone calmed down. (A/N STUCKY!! XD)

A gathering of students and teachers could be seen forming from the rooftops where Clint and Natasha were on lookout for the source.

"What do you think it was?" Clint said turning to Natasha on the other side of the roof, 

"Who," she replied bluntly not moving from her vantage point,

"Pardon?"

"Who do you think it was?" she still didn't move, Clint turned back around but carried on speaking,

"Okay, who do you think it was?" Clint chuckled slightly he said this,

"I don't know but I think we know them,"

"Loki?"

"Maybe... maybe," the red head sighed at the sight in front of her, smoke had surrounded part of the building with a flicker of red hot flames being seen every now and then, children were still running from the building clutching teddies and huddling with each other for comfort.

A bright blue light hit the middle of the roof throwing Clint and Natasha back but not far enough for them to fall to their deaths, both look up and a cloaked figure with what seemed to be long curved horns could be seen emerging from the light.