Prologue

The little twigs breaking , sounds of fast footsteps , pounding hearts and howling and growling of wolves can be heard in the whole forest

The little twigs breaking , sounds of fast footsteps , pounding hearts and howling and growling of wolves can be heard in the whole forest . A large group of wolves running to the same direction . They were led by their King who was nothing but and furious and desperate beast . Eyes glowing red , sharp teeth and white fur showing it's all glory he ran through the forest to find his life back . Constantly blaming himself and trying to calm himself was not at all working for him. He led the whole pack as ran to the cave .. yes .. A cave .

By the time they reach there he looked at the abandoned cave burning in flames . He stood there still . Frozen . Nothing to say.
The other wolves came behind to see their king kneeling down in his human form crying his heart out seeing the whole cave in fire ..
"No .. no nooooooo..... " he yelled trying to run into the burning cave
"Hyung don't go inside it " the younger prince said crying . The other friends stopping him from going in
"How can I stop ? She is in there !My mate !!" He cried in fury . The elder one being in so much pain . Of course ,his mate is in the cave dying how can he stop going in ? But just like him the younger was also heart broken .. youngers's only savior is dying inside the cave . Howls of pain and anger was released. The king was out of control .

The younger quickly hugged his brother as both of them cried in each others embrace . The whole kingdom watched them ,some in pain , some in agony meanwhile some very happy. This was the first time they saw their king being so weak and crying uselessly.

This was how the once cheery , merciful and cute king turn to the cold ,strict and merciless king . The king shut every one from him . He wanted to kill himself but for the sake of his younger brother he lived . He became strict and cold . He wouldn't think twice or hesitate to slit the throat of any person who dared to go against the rules . The kingdom lived peacefully but not their king . He couldn't even sleep one night without shedding few tears .

They said his mate died . Yet he had hope . That she will come back to him . He was not wrong after all . Because all of his friends believed that she would come back just like him especially the younger prince . Both the royal siblings lived for each other in hopes of her comeback ... Their savior ..And the king's master always encouraged him .

Background story ...

Y/N was Taehyung's mate but the kingdom didn't want a wolf less
Queen . So , they tricked both of them and caged Y/N in the cave . Due to fire she died . Well that's what people say but her body was never found . So , Taehyung and his friends believed that she is alive and will come back . Taehyung searched all the kingdoms in werewolf parts in every corner of the world but still did not found her . But his master always gave him hopes that she will return .so he continued waiting .

Trailer ^^