13. Crowning

Author's POV

Author's POV

The whole castle was decorated . Delicate music played in the background . The sound of the music played by the royal band echoed through the walls of the Great Blood Rose Kingdom . It was evening time . Almost  night as the moon was coming out . The whole castle was guarded and secured, as lot's of guests walked in .The Alpha's of different packs ,people from all the cities and pack . The Kings from minor Kingdoms with their Queen , Princes ,Elders, Witches, fairies , Vampires , werewolves of every packs . Most of them were inside the castle enjoying themselves . The Great Fiery King ,Kim Taehyung welcoming all the guests with his Royal Beta . He was happy , tonight his mate is going to be his Queen forever . No one could separate them anymore after tonight . He was welcoming the elders with excitement as few girls stood besides him trying to gain his attention which never worked. 

But in the whole palace there was a girl sitting in her room with her friends . She was scared and nervous . 

Your POV 

I looked at the mirror as I sighed once again . Just an hour left . Then I will be the Queen of this Kingdom . It's not my first time, yet I am scared . My heart was feeling uneasy . I looked at myself in the mirror 

 I looked at myself in the mirror 

Red Gown ,Matching hairstyle etc. . I looked beautiful... but I was nervous . Oh God !!Y/N Get hold on yourself . You're born to do this . this isn't your first time . Then why are you so nervous ?Taehyung will be there with you . I said to myself . 

"Y/N it's time "Ziya unnie said as I stood up 

"You can do this.. " I whispered as I turned towards my unnies . They gave me an encouraging smile . I walked out of my room to see Jimin standing there looking at me smiling. 

"You look beautiful Your Majesty " Jimin said as I chuckled . It was supposed be Jungkook here but since he was not able to come back due to the works in Trident pack ,Jimin is here . He lend out his hand as I took it . I glanced back at unnies as they gave me thumbs ups . I thanked them as we started to walk towards the Big Door . The guards opened the door as I looked to see stairs leading downwards where a lot of people stood talking .